Dear Kardashians a.k.a. JSU....A Few Questions

Dude u are slow. Do you know what " more than that" means? We bringing it home this year and again we gone tell y'all to go home at Klan Memorial.

There goes the comprehension skills again. You can’t beat SU. We’ve kicked y’all ass 6 years in a row and this year will make 7. You’re bragging on the for doing something y’all can’t do.

It’s not comprehensive, JSU hasn’t had a dog in the fight I been said this but again you can’t read so I didn’t expect you to pick that pt up.. Alcorn and gram have traded the swac title in between those six years you mentioned so I’m pretty sure the team that just won (Alcorn) would be the team to beat right 0-8 ? Right... we JSU ... that’s light work on the schedule hell yo boy said we going “3-8” this year so what you celebrating over wins over JSU for if we suppose to stink ? Last I check JSU was one game away from winning the swac east and had a winning record in swac play but who am I ? 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude u are slow. Do you know what " more than that" means? We bringing it home this year and again we gone tell y'all to go home at Klan Memorial.

Yes you took the bait smh... “Quoted ...” I’m going to enjoy seeing y’all fall this season. :) Skelton can’t throw. Remember I said this..

JSU when will you learn...no one likes you...hell some y’all don’t even like y’all...
Heck, you acting like southern folks like Grambling, but they don't but you can't help but bow down to them. It's like they have mind control over some of yall.
Just can't figure out why.
It's a sad, sad day when a Gramblinite meekly and willingly bows down to a Jaguar.

Heck, you acting like southern folks like Grambling, but they don't but you can't help but bow down to them. It's like they have mind control over some of yall.
Just can't figure out why.
It's a sad, sad day when a Gramblinite meekly and willingly bows down to a Jaguar.

Just look at them.... kekekeke whatever you say Grambling kekekeke no your the best southern kekekeke..... just pathetic ....

Just look at them.... kekekeke whatever you say Grambling kekekeke no your the best southern kekekeke..... just pathetic ....
Lmao I love how j st has some many unrealistic goals. And every year puts a foot in y'all mouth. j st has more holes then a waffle frie in its program.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lmao I love how j st has some many unrealistic goals. And every year puts a foot in y'all mouth. j st has more holes then a waffle frie in its program.

What unrealistic goals has any JSU person said on this chat for the UPCOMING season? I’m pretty sure we’re on a wait and see approach... even you have to admit JSU has not fluffed up this offseason in the moves they have made... its y’all trying to put unrealistic expectations on us.

What unrealistic goals has any JSU person said on this chat for the UPCOMING season? I’m pretty sure we’re on a wait and see approach... even you have to admit JSU has not fluffed up this offseason in the moves they have made... its y’all trying to put unrealistic expectations on us.
What you predict j st record will be this up coming season?

Back