Dear Bama State, we aint forgot

kings don’t concern themselves with the opinions of peasants.

we’re going to whup y’all’s asses Saturday just like we did in the spring and shut Deion the hell up.
Kings? Kings? LMAO!!!!! Really? Dude, who the hell let you out the Bee Hive to post this shit?!!! Did MH approve this? Let me go over to Facebook and get him to see if he signs off on this shit.

Smh...

There we go. Man, we just want a lil smack. That wasn't so hard now. You can go back to the band board next week

Yeah atl !!! At least he ain’t scared even if he is lying thru his teeth.!!!
Ain’t nothing to be scared of! We don’t care enough about j-stank to talk trash. Y’all can continue to be the chitlin circuit champions. We’re worried about bigger things. Btw what’s the over/under on how many years y’all will be on probation when Deion leaves?

Kings? Kings? LMAO!!!!! Really? Dude, who the hell let you out the Bee Hive to post this shit?!!! Did MH approve this? Let me go over to Facebook and get him to see if he signs off on this shit.

Smh...
I don’t use Facebook lmao

Btw peons
Who’s in the lead for this series? And we have a 2 game win streak. JSU is the absolute last thing on our minds!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ain’t nothing to be scared of! We don’t care enough about j-stank to talk trash. Y’all can continue to be the chitlin circuit champions. We’re worried about bigger things. Btw what’s the over/under on how many years y’all will be on probation when Deion leaves?

Btw peons
Who’s in the lead for this series? And we have a 2 game win streak. JSU is the absolute last thing on our minds!

lol awe that’s cute they shortened the series to 10 years to make Alabama stank feel good… 😂😂😂 got a long long long ways to go to catch up there sport… you almost had it. We’ll send some coaching references after we get y’all coach fired.

Btw peons

I don't know where you get your bad information from but we lead this series 32-15-1. It ain't even close.
The team y'all playing with right now will be lucky to cross the 50. Ragin and Houston about to rack up 5 sacks a piece Saturday.

Back