Dear Bama A & M

ALCORNITE 86

Retired Soldier
Remember You are Facing What Other Men Have Met!

Donald Carrie

124 - 248, 1,195 Yards and 16 TDs

(and your four QBs have only thrown for 1,251 yards combined.)

No doubt the SWAC Newcomer of the Year!

Chris Peters, 5-9, 4.2, 40, 38 catches, 8 TDs

Ron Gilmore, 6-6, 4.5, 40 25 catches, 7 TDs

Marcus Holbert, All-American TE, 16 Catches

And a Tomahawk Defense led by Howard Clark, Louis Green, Chris Lee and Tyrone Parsons.

We will be Bama State Champs after Saturday.

Ummm!!!!

So! Do you think we care? Also, who is everybody else in the SWAC? I haven't seen any of your players named for any achievements this season. Yall beat PV and Bama State without Kennedy...... Whoopti dooooo!!!!!

Same as A & M

Carrie has won the Newcomer of the Week for three weeks and will do it again this week.

Who have you beaten?

NO ONE!!!!!

86, Dr. Thomas is now a hero and it is our coach who is on the line. What a difference a year makes?

Will you be at the game?

After the classic we couldn't find but 10 fans who wanted to travel to Lorman, but we sent out a letter on Wednesday of Last week and we have two busses filled already.

Of course, we mentioned some of the attractions on campus.

1. Only Black Indians Tribe still living on the reservation.
2. Only campus with a Trading Post.
3. Horseback riding.
4. Best Fish Samich at Annie Mae's Cafe.

And the list goes on and on.

Thomas is No Hero

MD, Thomas is not the hero. Casem fired the two Valley Rejects he had as OC and DC and brought in Jonny McKenzie and Karl Morgan for the Offense and Defense along with Richard Myles (I know you remember him), Gary Lewis and Willie McGowan, Jr. Thomas is just s figure head these days.

And no, I'm not attending the game. I have my Purple And Gold Banquet on Friday Night and Alumni Meeting on Saturday (I'm the secretary) and a flight or drive to Alcorn is out of the question.

Are you taking Tony with you?

Yeah

Just Like Bama State did, right?

We know you are praying that your country cuzzins win.

Get Ready to by another set of watches for coming in 2nd again.

You know of a coach that needs a job ??

It would be nice to play the role of spoiler this year, cause this is all we have to play for.

But if you could find it in your heart...please, put the hammer to Coop !!!! :redhot:

Johnny "JT" Thomas

Hey, no one in the Braves family would be upset if someone hired JT azz away from Alcorn.

We will do our best to win this game and the remaining two to keep Bama State out of the SCG.

Naw, that's like taking two steps back hiring JT.

But don't you have to beat JSU to get to the SCG ??

The way they lost to AT&T, that might be possible.

You are 100% CORRECT!! ........AAMU will be pulling for ALABAMA STATE to win it all!

As I stated earlier this year, The SWAC Championship would have to go through either ALABAMA STATE or ALABAMA A&M for the year 2001. :eek: :eek: :eek:

One more fact............I tried telling everyone a year ago that Darnell Kennedy was THE Best OVERALL QB in The SWAC!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back