Dear Alabama State, Alcorn State and Prairie View.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
I don't know whether you guys are aware of this or not, but your games today against Kennesaw State, McNeese State and Nicholls State can potentially make a huge FCS statement depending on the results. This is why the 7-game mandate was needed.

Can't tell you guys how hard I will be rootin' for you today.

Good luck!

Let's go SWAC!

Our defense should be up to the challenge. Hopefully Jenkins gives our other QB a chance to play

It should have been a 8 game mandate. That way gsu wouldn't be playing jsu in a out of conference game today.
no one made them play each other.

KSU has been a winner so far but it would be embarrassing to lose to a 3rd year program. love alcorn having mcneese on the yard. that would be a nice win. pv do your thing. and I'm not ready to concede a SU loset to UTSA. bama state gave them a fight last season.

KSU has been a winner so far but it would be embarrassing to lose to a 3rd year program. love alcorn having mcneese on the yard. that would be a nice win. pv do your thing. and I'm not ready to concede a SU loset to UTSA. bama state gave them a fight last season.

The same UTSA that beat Baylor? lol KSU beat the OVC member TN Tech....Hoping Bama State has better results.

Reactions: J C

Shoot, starting a true freshman QB? lol

Good luck, but if we get skunked out again as a conference, can we start being honest with ourselves about what we are (band schools) and what we're not (football schools)?

Unless A&T implodes, they've pretty much locked up the lone FCS HBCU spot if they don't win the MEAC or implode the rest of the way.

We didn't choke. Tenn State also won and is undefeated.

i'm talking about the future. The bid is A&T's to lose in the MEAC if they don't drop more than 2 games in league play and are not the MEAC champion.

Tennessee State is winning by the skin of its teeth but A&T is ranked with a FCS and FBS win as the FBS win and a loss to champion NCCU carried them into the playoffs in 2016.

At this point, it's Atlanta or bust for them as expectations are high as they set the stadium record tonight but that's not a surprise.

i'm talking about the future. The bid is A&T's to lose in the MEAC if they don't drop more than 2 games in league play and are not the MEAC champion.

Tennessee State is winning by the skin of its teeth but A&T is ranked with a FCS and FBS win as the FBS win and a loss to champion NCCU carried them into the playoffs in 2016.

At this point, it's Atlanta or bust for them as expectations are high as they set the stadium record tonight but that's not a surprise.

You do realize we are ranked with a FBS win as well.

I don't care how we get the W as long as we get the W...

Ayantee & Grambling are both legit but on any given Saturday anyone can be handed a L...

Its a long season, so lets play it out before you start handing out Championships and playoff bids.

Back