Official "Marvel" Deadpool Thread

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
IT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!

My wife (who isn't into comics like me) and myself laughed our asses off the entire movie.

The jokes and in-jokes were perfect.

Going to be interesting how they blend him with the serious tones of the X-Men when they eventually have a crossover film.

Funny as hell doesn't even describe this movie. Too many good ass jokes to remember. A true classic.

IMO, the best comic book adaptation ever. I laughed my ass off from start to finish.

Didn't realize it until I was on the way home, but they got the post-credits scene from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Once they decided to go R rated I knew it would be great. It's scary to imagine what they could do with a bigger budget.

Once they decided to go R rated I knew it would be great. It's scary to imagine what they could do with a bigger budget.
Well they're going to do a Deadpool 2, so hopefully their budget will be bigger.
It cost 58M to make and they box office as of today is 333.4M.

Well they're going to do a Deadpool 2, so hopefully their budget will be bigger.
It cost 58M to make and they box office as of today is 333.4M.

Yeah supposedly Cable will be in the sequel. They gotta go bigger if Cable is coming in the mix.

I watched an interview with the writers of the movie (didn't know they also wrote the screenplay for Zombieland) ...

they said they don't want to really have a bigger budget than the original Deadpool for Deadpool 2. They said they can do the sequel for around the same budget at the original.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where the heck did a phone booth come from? And I liked the Superman theme as he was changing!! LOL

Where the heck did a phone booth come from? And I liked the Superman theme as he was changing!! LOL

You saw "Nathan Summers Cumming Soon" on the phone booth? People are saying that they're going to announce who will play Cable/Nathan Summers. The cop from Stranger Things has screen tested for it.

Hell someone just said that the teaser is hinting at Castle's Nathan Fillion to be Cable. The clue they used were the Firefly posters, a show he used to be on with Morena Baccarin (Deadpool's love interest) that was produced by Avengers director Joss Whedon. This might be another way to throw folks off.

Also some folks are pointing out to the word "Hope" in graffiti, thinking that they're going to find a way to introduce/mention Hope Summers in the movie ... furthering belief that Deadpool 2 will be the jump-off for an X-Force movie with Cable, Domino and others.

deadpool-characters.png

Back