Deadliest Catch: somebody pm me.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
man, look i'm a black male also, but somebody pm me when a black male is on this latest reality TV show if there hasn't been one on there already, are you kidding me? oooooh my GOD. this has got to be the most non-black male endeavor of anything they have come up with. Water/ocean/boat, cold, grueling back breaking work, wet all the time, personal accountability and sacrifice (possibly) for others, no sleep, no females/upssy to be had for long lengths of time and no guaranteed money for putting up with all of this??? are you kidding me? Now don't get me wrong, i think anyone who HAD to do this could do it if they had to to survive,,,, but to just choose to this for the challenge/thrill/and maybe money??? naaaaaaaah,,, not a black male i don't think. i can't wait to see the first black male on this show. :|

TSU/BAMA said:

AH! I have to go "Lee Corso" on myself here; "NOT SO FAST my friend". There was, after all, that Mathew Perry fella (? you know, the black guy that went to the north pole dat you hear about at HBCUs or during Black History month?).

Bartram said:
AH! I have to go "Lee Corso" on myself here; "NOT SO FAST my friend". There was, after all, that Mathew Perry fella (? you know, the black guy that went to the north pole dat you hear about at HBCUs or during Black History month?).
True, but it was just cold up there. Mix lots of water (rough water), cold wind, and maybe death together and that equals no black people, PERIOD.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NO MATTER MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE IN A SHORT TIME. :swink:

20, 30, heck even 50 grand in a couple of months ain't worth my life or a lost arm or something. :wavey:

staggalee83 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NO MATTER MUCH MONEY YOU CAN MAKE IN A SHORT TIME. :swink:

20, 30, heck even 50 grand in a couple of months ain't worth my life or a lost arm or something. :wavey:

The season isn't even that long anymore, it's only a few weeks long now. Thats the chance they take and that's why it is the Deadliest Job on the planet.

welp, i'll drop some king crab leg meat on the floor for them next time i'm choking down some. unbelievable the stuff these people do for money/a thrill. it must be a gene.

Back