Dayum its slow!

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
Dayum, it never fails on this board. June and July are some slow ass months.

Can't yall talk about something better than Angela Bassett's *****in ass?

Nita,

I know you ole yella ass good for something. Don't you have some friends with some kind of drama going on in their lives you can tell us about? We don't need names. Is somebody's house no longer in tact or something?

I know yo azz know somebody with some drama going on!

I can't wait till Aug 31st! :bawling:

Uhh, I have a myriad of topics and stories that I could share with the board. But I don't wanna get the Boot.:D

SOG, be careful what you ask for!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Uhh, I have a myriad of topics and stories that I could share with the board. But I don't wanna get the Boot.:D

Yes, contain thyself! :D :D :D

Lest we have chitlin juice, horny roaches, and tales from the dark side all ova dis hea boad!

And there is not enought Lysol to save us!

Anyway, isn't there a moral turpitude clause in our membership contract???????? :lmao:

Oops :eek2:, considering stuff we discussed on here I GUESS NOT!

Re: SOG, be careful what you ask for!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Anyway, isn't there a moral turpitude clause in our membership contract???????? :lmao:

Oops :eek2:, considering stuff we discussed on here I GUESS NOT!

<font color=orange>I aint go no <b>moral turRUPitude</b>, but I do have</font> <font color=deeppink>AKATUDE!</font> :p

Re: Re: SOG, be careful what you ask for!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
<font color=orange>I aint go no <b>moral turRUPitude</b>, but I do have</font> <font color=deeppink>AKATUDE!</font> :p

Skee to that, Sistah!

I think it's because most of the folks that post here are working professionals and they take their vacations and other stuff during those months.

Back