Dayum, George Wallace, Jews catch it from all sides.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Folks, stumbled across this on the net at the sight:

http://www.resist.com/updates/2002updates/1.8.02aryanupdate.htm

Funny how extremists from any group or ideology sound exactly the same; just depends on where you stand rather you abhore it or think it is the voice of reason in a world full of conspiracy where everybody is out to get you. Here's an article from the sight. Funny how, generally speaking, extremist elements of the black community in this country, esp associated with Islam, blast Wallace(with good reason, granted) and Jews(? reasons questionable),, AND SO DOES HARDCORE WHITE SUPREMISTS!:

:read:
Short review of the film
SINS OF THE FATHERS
There is a total misconception of the Birmingham bombing of 1963 and the use of very clever Hollywood script writing to hide or distort the real truth. The real truth is simple. The White race of the South was under invasion by those that ultimately desire the death of the white race. They decided to start on the South thinking Whites in the North wouldn't lift a finger to stop it. they were right. Only a small number in the North lifted a finger in defense of the white south. Negro churches along with some white churches and synagogues in the South were being used as staging and propaganda centers for miscegenation and the destruction of the Race culture as has now come to its predicted sorrowful end in the South.

Like in any war such centers are fair targets :smh: and in many cases there is collateral damage. Many years later it was south African whites that laid down and also lost their country. :eek2: huh?! "their country"?! :smh: Those that resisted this invasion in the south were few and far between. Those that should have led did not. The upper middle class and wealthy businessmen and politicians were frantically trying to figure a way out that would insure they were able to hold on to personal power and wealth. Every Governor in the South during that period eventually admitted they were traitors to the White cause. The worst of the lot was George Corely Wallace. :eek2: At the same time these parlor racists did a lot of talking and like the right wing still does today they created groups like the White Citizens council or some other debating society.

Taking it to the enemy was risky Parlor games of eat meet and retreat talk were their stock and trade. Most of the Klan itself set on their hands, drank beer and gave fiery speeches. :lmao: This invasion was much like with the old union league invasion that was sent into the South after the civil war to rape and pillage using newly freed blacks and led by Aryan or Jew carpetbaggers. Jews in the new 1960's invasion were the most numerous per capita in supporting the Iron Heels genocide policies against the White race in the South. Jews never lose a chance to boast about it today.

Many politicians today brag about marching with the son of a ***** King. Later one real man by the name of James Earl Ray took care of business quite well. So well that even today it is believed it was part of a giant conspiracy. Believe me the more people involved the less likely any goal will be achieved.

A few white working people in the South operated as lone wolves or in small groups and carried out a spirited defense of White culture. Most were imprisoned or killed. Most belonged to no membership groups at all. These were the people that the faggot J. Edgar Hoover called every offensive name in the book. They fought your war decades ago before most of you were born. Now we have come full circle and all the predictions of the White racists in the South have come true many times over. So true that even many Jews and white liberals have come full circle and are speaking out to suppress the black beast.

Talk about Karma. Kathy Ainsworth, Sam Bowers, Byron De La Beckwith and many others died for our sins or have been pursued and imprisoned. Now the Iron heel is all puffed up and primed one more time to railroad a 78 year old white working man to a death sentence in Alabama. You should take notice no rich White Southerner has ever been charged with complicity in any violent act in the south during that period. They were to busy selling out. There should be hundreds of so called White Racist people from all over the country outside that courthouse where Cherry will set . We should be giving the bastards hell in no uncertain words. Does this struggle have any balls or what? I guess it takes Arabs to send a message, the white man has lost his will to live. Tom Metzger

I guess it takes Arabs to send a message, the white man has lost his will to live. Tom Metzger

:what:

chilling commentary folks. :smug2: I tell ya,,,, extremists from all angles suck, but I guess you have to have them to balance each other out. :redhot:

This is unbelievable to me.

So i'm guessing we don't give a rat's a$$ about Tom Metzger and WAR huh? :confused:

hole-up, hole-up,,,,,,,,,,,, do any of you know who Tom Metzger IS first of all??? :confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back