Dave Chappelle | Netflix

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dave Chappelle had gotten one thing wrong about how Christopher Dorner was killed. They didn't make Swiss Cheese out of him, they bbq'ed him. It took them a while to identify his badly burnt body.

He's a drama queen, IMO. Does more whining and crying on camera than reporting. Just be a journalist and report the facts instead of all of the emotional,color commentary. And that's before we even get into all of the problematic/ c**n shit he's said throughout the years. I honestly dont know how he and chris Cuomo have shows on CNN. Anderson cooper and Erin Burnett would be much better in those time slots
He isn't a reporter. He's a political show host.

Don lemon is a complete idiot and candace Owens is straight trash. They both were good sports about Dave Chappelle's routine. He was right about both of them so that was their only option.

Don Lemon is the reason why I watch MSNBC more than CNN.

That was fu*cked up the way they treated Mr. Chappelle. But, that happens more often than not I hear. I thought his best advice was, please read your contracts. And if you can't read and understand a contract, find somebody who can. I know that when you are young and just starting up, you don't think about what's in a contract. You just want to get your name out there. But.........

"Know what's in the hot dog you eat" That is some damn good advice.

Last edited:
Were these people even listening to him, they were clapping and hollering when Chappelle was trying to make a point about how he or something was wrong. Like when he made the point about his name being used "in the universe and perpetuity"; the audience missed the point, that wasn't a cheering moment!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Being a fan of his work since the Comedy Central days, I’ll admit that I didn’t know where he was going with all of these LGBT jokes on his latest special. At one point, I stopped watching and even fell asleep. Then I got towards the end and realized the cleverness of it all as he drove everything home in the way that only Dave can. He had me real good as I finally figured out the point he was driving. Very clever! Much respect! again to a once in a lifetime talent. Sheesh!

Last edited:
Well the Alphabets are not happy y’all better watch it while you can this is the only group in the nation that gets their way.

Well the Alphabets are not happy y’all better watch it while you can this is the only group in the nation that gets their way.
More I could say, but notice that over the years, the most notable comedians (Pryor, Gregory, Carlin, etc.), are the ones that in a shrewd and slick way with humor are the one that really address the serious ills in our society. When the laughter stops, that's when we are like yeah, he is so right... #truthtopower

Last edited:
This is what financial freedom does for you. Dave isn't worried about being "canceled" he will always have a comedy fanbase.

This is what financial freedom does for you. Dave isn't worried about being "canceled" he will always have a comedy fanbase.
Dave doesn't have to worry about being "canceled" for a couple of reasons:

1. He will always have a legion of supporters and entities like Netflix (giving him millions for comedy specials) at his disposal.
2. Being "canceled" doesn't actually exist, particularly for people of his social status. LOL

Complaining about being a victim of cancel culture is nothing more than a marketing ploy that has been used by everyone from comics to right-wing politicians to suggest that somehow holding them accountable for what they say and do is a threat.

247118659_10223806491483511_7650999515867986142_n.jpg

Back