Dang PV, y'all got boxing

This is not necessarily true TG7...the PWC's kids do the same dumb stuff and post it also....as for the the misconstrued stereotypical message I would rather these kids out here to see people solve an issue with a fist fight rather then a gun fight like cowards(only if those were my 2 choices)

As always even the some of the most proudest (if that's a word) of us get caught up worrying about what white folks (actually racist) think of us and the truth of the matter is it doesn't matter what we do, say , how we act or who a are.

Ask president Obama.

Android the "Peoples Champion"... take Note

This is not necessarily true TG7...the PWC's kids do the same dumb stuff and post it also....as for the the misconstrued stereotypical message I would rather these kids out here to see people solve an issue with a fist fight rather then a gun fight like cowards(only if those were my 2 choices)[/QUOTE

I agree - it could be worst, which is always the case. Glad it was fighting not guns.

As for PWC kids posting videos, how many of them are fighting or sex tapes? Yea jumping off buildings, racial or insentive acts, drunkeness, maybe even hazing, but you rarely see their videos getting the same attention as ours (unless it is hazing or racially related incidents). Yea it happens at all schools, but we just need to be cognizant of how we already get bad raps for many reasons, no need to put extra attention on ourselves like that. If you got to post the video, just don't tag the school's name to it - PWC, HBCU, HSI, or CC - period. People enjoy bad press coming out of our schools because they think that is the norm, not so much for the Penn States and LSUs of the world.

The really dumb thing with these videos is the kids that were fighting may not even have gotten into trouble. Now that the video went viral, best believe my two good friends in conduct along with Dr. B are probably reviewing the video now and removing the kids from school because it happened on campus.

I read somewhere that they were fighting over $20. :emlaugh: :shame:

Worst part about it was this kid got knocked out over $20 that wasn't even his lol smh. His homegirl was gambling, lost $20, he call himself trying to defend her honor or some shyt, and got slept!!!

When will the madness end? Can't we just go and slap whoever thought it was a good idea to film this garbage and plaster it all over the net? Those dudes duked it out. Like I said, there was no need for a peanut gallery there to sensationalize the situation. IMO, that's what made it worse than anything else. A bunch of black kids running around, acting an azz of and making the situation look worse than it really was. Perhaps that's how they was raised. I am disgusted.

I read somewhere that they were fighting over $20. :emlaugh: :shame:

When I was a student that will cause a fight 20 duckies is a lot to a student. I had to put hands on my roomate for stealing rent money when I was at PV so I understand. Our rent between the 3 of us was $225 it should have been $75 a piece, but he charged my other roomie $110 per month and he only paid $40 and when I caught him he blamed me, I wasn't having it and put those Kansas City knuckles on him, glad we didn't have camera phones

Way back in the day in a PE class while changing a fight broke out between two guys. The coach broke up the fight and cleared the locker room but lock the two who wanted to fight in the gym and told them to have at it. The two refused to fight. They would only fight if they had a crowd. I still remember this incident and the valuable lesson taught by the coach.

easy here,

HEY FOLKS, DON'T ACT LIKE YALL AINT NEVER SEEN A LITTLE FIGHT BEFORE ON CAMPUS. GO TO YOU TUBE AND EVERY HBCU HAVE ONE UP. SO DON'T TRIP WHEN A LITTLE FIGHT HAPPENS. THIS STUFF BEING GOING ON FOR MANY YEARS. ITS JUST HAPPEN TO BE RECORDED ON TODAY'S TECHNOLOGY. PV HAPPEN TO BE THE VICTIM THIS TIME. YES ITS AN EMBARRASSING THING BUT TAKE IT LIKE YOU WANT IT....FOR LAUGHTER OR FOR PRIDE..........FOLKS MOVE ON TO BETTER THINGS IN LIFE....LIKE DUDE IN FLORIDA GETTING WHACKED FOR NO REASON!!!......NOW THAT'S WHAT'S REAL!!!

Sad shat. Worst thing is there's a kid who stepped between these two kids in an attempt to stop them from fighting. As he put his arms out to stop them two or three other kids grabbed him and threw him out of the way. That could have easily led to another scrap and outright chaos. I could see local media jumping all over that and claiming "there are gangs at PV".

Back