Dancin Divas of AAMU are on FIYAH!!!!

Bulldog Fan

I just got back from the AAMU vs. TSU game, and I'm telling ya'll, the Dancin Diva's are the SHAT this year. I'm not joking and I'm not saying this because I'm for AAMU. They're sexy, in shape, and can dance their arses off. They did a routine to Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" and they were awesome. Their outfits looked great also. To me, they are the exact replica of the Dancing Dolls, but better. I think they are going to be the number one dance squad this year.

Its just amazing how FAR the Dancin Divas have come up in the last 3 or 4 years. Back in the day they use to get talked about all over campus. I thought the performance they put on to "FRONTIN" was the best one I had ever seen from them until last night when they acted a fool on Crazy in Love. I will honestly put them in the top 3 dance groups in the SWAC.

Thank you DaHill. The rest of the SWAC will see. I wish someone would post pics, cause it's something serious up in Huntsville. I haven't seen the J-Settes yet, but right now, I would place Dancin Divas as number 1 or number 2.

VERY INTERESTING!!! Glad to see the Dancin Dolls of AAMU doing their thing this year

The J-Settes are still number one. No need to think they are not. Glad to here that all of you are satisfied with your dance line. The J-Settes are on fire this year. Can I say they all have six packs. They have bodies out of this world.

Uh, what do the J-settes have to do with the Dancing Divas?

:topic:

Anyhoo, I enjoyed their performance at the CCC last year. I was hoping to see them this year ...

Y'all won't be in Shreveport Saturday, eh?

Originally posted by tbonenupe
Since the J-Settes are the best. You can mention them on any post.

They are not remotely close to being the best. The Dolls are in a league of their own.

Originally posted by Vinita
Uh, what do the J-settes have to do with the Dancing Divas?

:topic:

Anyhoo, I enjoyed their performance at the CCC last year. I was hoping to see them this year ...

Y'all won't be in Shreveport Saturday, eh?
Sorry, Niter. I wish we could go. The football team may need us.

Mignon Williams (Miss Black and Gold, 2002) is the captain this year, and I had a conversation with her last spring about the kind of look, style and dance quality they were looking for this season. For those of you who know Mignon, you know why they look and dance as well as they do.

Tiffany McCall, one of the new Divas this year, was Mignon's first runner-up (Miss Delta Gamma) last year! 'dem Alpha Dreamgirls, boy I tell ya! :cool: Anyway, the Divas are doin' the thang in '02!!:D :D :D

Thank you guys so much for the love and support. My mission is to incorporate beauty, class, and exquisite dance technique in our line and I'm proud to have such support by those who have seen us perform so far. Love ya!!! Mwah!! mwah!!!

Originally posted by AAMU Alum
Mignon Williams (Miss Black and Gold, 2002) is the captain this year, and I had a conversation with her last spring about the kind of look, style and dance quality they were looking for this season. For those of you who know Mignon, you know why they look and dance as well as they do.

Tiffany McCall, one of the new Divas this year, was Mignon's first runner-up (Miss Delta Gamma) last year! 'dem Alpha Dreamgirls, boy I tell ya! :cool: Anyway, the Divas are doin' the thang in '02!!:D :D :D

Is she from St. Louis? Cause I say a girl at the March down wearing a Ms. APhiA jacket (tacky) last month in St. Louis. She was cute as mugg.

Does NE Still Run the yard?

Originally posted by BandFan
Is she from St. Louis? Cause I say a girl at the March down wearing a Ms. APhiA jacket (tacky) last month in St. Louis. She was cute as mugg.

STILL??? :xeye: :lmao:

Originally posted by BandFan

NO...to both of those questions! :lmao:

NIGNON I LUV U GIRL, YOU ARE WORKIN DA HELT OUT OF THAT SQUAD AND IT SHOWS IN EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO. I SAW YOU GUYS ON TAPE AND YOUR STAND PRESENTATION WAS ON POINT, ALL SMILES FROM EVERYONE, FIELD SHOW WAS EXQUISITE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PASS THE TORCH ON TO SOMEONE WITH THE GRACEFULL ATTITUDE THAT YOU HAVE AS A CAPTAIN. AND KEEP THEM PHYNE BODIES.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMW #7- FALL 02
S.T.I.X. Inc. #7- FALL 02
RDO #7 - SPR 03

Re: So here's your picture

Originally posted by 1 fynediva '02
Who said they wanted a picture? This is the only one I could find.

Thanks, can we get a group shot?

I'm glad to hear that the Diva's are looking good this year. I knew that it would only be a matter of time before people would start respecting the Dancing Diva's gangsta!!!!!!!

Back