Dan Patrick on sacrifices

Most Texans who vote love him, I am sure he will win in Texas for whatever office runs for in the next election.
:crazy:

Most Texans who vote love him, I am sure he will win in Texas for whatever office runs for in the next election.
:crazy:

The situation is more like an incumbent republican in a red state that has been red in state-wide offices for a little more than twenty-five years and close to thirty..

He won't be running for another office in Texas. I know it sounds a little strange, but in Texas the Lt. Governor Office is where the real power resides. The governor's office here is a weak office constitutionally, the perception is otherwise though.

With all that said, he needs to go but you're well aware about people in red states voting against their own best interest.

With all that said, he needs to go but you're well aware about people in red states voting against their own best interest.

We are seeing that with Tater Tot Reeves play out in real time

The dummy has kept MS beaches open and refuses to shut down MS as a whole even though LA has done so next door

We are seeing that with Tater Tot Reeves play out in real time

The dummy has kept MS beaches open and refuses to shut down MS as a whole even though LA has done so next door

I'm willing to bet it took you very little time to guess he more than likely has a personal financial motive behind his neglectful decision making.

Texans, there are elections in 2022. The Republican Party is the White party in the south and the nation, and Texas is less than 50% White. Do your duty and vote this year and upcoming elections.

Back