Damn you Tennessee State lol

As a Valley fan that hurts. She seemed to be getting after it in recruiting. As a man, well as long as TSU puts plenty of pictures up.

???? What kind of contract was she under being able to bounce around like that coming from D2? Cynthia Cooper did something similar to us, but that was a jump to USC. If she didn't want to be there I guess it's all for the best. Good luck on the next coach Valley.

It was in Greenwood.

But damn Valley. She was working it up there with the team she was building.

And the recruits (at least 4-5 I believe) she got to commit to Valley based off the "family" aspect she was building here with a shiny new building as a great recruiting tool. Now some of those are up in the air because some of them signed NLIs a while back and they might not fit the next coach's style. I expect a push for a Valley alum this time around (several successful coaches in MS at the HS and JUCO ranks)

???? What kind of contract was she under being able to bounce around like that coming from D2? Cynthia Cooper did something similar to us, but that was a jump to USC. If she didn't want to be there I guess it's all for the best. Good luck on the next coach Valley.

And she'll leave Tennessee State high and dry this time next year if a larger salary and contract is laid in front of that pretty face. ;)

And she'll leave Tennessee State high and dry this time next year if a larger salary and contract is laid in front of that pretty face. ;)

Even though most of her work experience is with HBCUs, she's a Penn State alum so I expected her to bounce she won the SWAC at Valley. Nobody expected this even if the signs said otherwise (this will be her 4th job in 4 years (Lincoln (PA) HC , Mercer (asst. for a year), Valley HC and now TSU). From the OVC to maybe a bottom tier P5 job or assistant at a big school

LOL, oh girl from Valley was pissed at me just because I told Valley's coach we would put in a good word for her at TexasSouthern. Now she is going to Tenn. St, damn!

I bet the new TSU coach can get into any living room where there is a father in the house.

Last edited:
Back