Damn You CNN!!!!!

Antroy

Re: The power of "one"

Jax1906 said:
chief.jpg

"me not coach to lose...me coach to win..."

:lmao:

Hey alcorn...here's your next mascot! :emlaugh:

Man, this is hilarious!!! HALL OF FAME!!!

Jax1906, we don't want Bell at Alcorn. We're making progress. We don't need to go into a relapse!!

GramTigress

Kelsey's Mom
mighty hornet said:
Awww DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::redhot::redhot:

I was just watching CNN and they are now broadcasting the ONE DAMN YARD story all around the world.
:smh::smh::smh:

They're even showing reaction shots from folks when they find out. :smh:

Folks all over the globe laughing at jsue!!!!

chimplaf.jpg

Lil white kid went to the zoo and told the animals bout that ONE DAMN YARD. Even the animals laughed. :smh:

damn jsue, yall need to be WHOOPED for this WORLDWIDE embarrASSment.

:(

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
This thread belongs in the Smack Board Hall of Fame! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Several posters requested it, SO LET'S GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT AND THIS THREAD DESERVES! :tup:

STILL laughing at the folk from Nowhere, MS and the chimp. :lol:

AAMU Alum

chimplaf.jpg

Laaaawwwwwwd, this one STILL gets me!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

P.S.

If some of that other mess I saw made it to the Hall, I KNOW that this thread is HOF material!!

STRAWDOG

JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL
mighty hornet said:
Awww DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::redhot::redhot:

I was just watching CNN and they are now broadcasting the ONE DAMN YARD story all around the world.
:smh::smh::smh:

They're even showing reaction shots from folks when they find out. :smh:

Folks all over the globe laughing at jsue!!!!

black-man-laughing547x367.gif

The good folks in Nowhere, Mississippi laughed real long (They're probably Valley fans, who already realize that jsue cheated them)

SGN%20My%20Tho%20-%20laughing%20children2.jpg

All over in Vietnam, even the lil chirren are laughing their arses off at jsue. :smh:

Eskimo%20Web.JPG

That Old Eskimo woman laughed her arse off when she heard bout it. :smh:

chimplaf.jpg

Lil white kid went to the zoo and told the animals bout that ONE DAMN YARD. Even the animals laughed. :smh:

laughing.jpg

Man on Left--Woulda you looka ata thata schitta?"
Man on Right---"damma, jsue sucka
BAhahahahahahahahahahaha"

japanese.men.jpeg

Japan's laughing too. That ONE DAMN YARD is a motha!!
:smh:

cam.laughingboys.jpg

The lil African boys just couldn't stop laughing at this.

damn jsue, yall need to be WHOOPED for this WORLDWIDE embarrASSment.

:(

HALL OF FAME Material!!!!!
:jump: :jump: :jump: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MH........

You are colder than a witches t it. Mane you are one hard brother!

JaggDiva

BRNZLADY
:bowdown:

This was funny the first day and it will only get funnier with time. Especially the little African boys.

HORNETSWARM

MH, what was wrong with you the day that you posted this crazy stuff man. I guess you pulled this one out of your war chest.

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
The love for JSU is overwhelming. It's time for a new football season and you all are talking about stuff that happened 6 months ago in fear of what JSU is about to do you all of you this fall. This is sad.