Damn You CNN!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: <br>You got dey sorry arses on this one. you can't find a mafia member no where around here. Hall of Fame.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am in Arlington, VA for a conference and just checked the stats this afternoon. Please, tell me that was a misprint.

Yall are killing me. I have laughed so hard until my side is hurting. That shat is so funny until it is hurting. :bawling: :lmao:

I've been on this board for several years now, and I have to admit that no one has ever gotten smacked this hard like JSU. Not even PV's win over Valley several years ago got this much smack. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

mighty hornet said:
chimplaf.jpg

Lil white kid went to the zoo and told the animals bout that ONE DAMN YARD. Even the animals laughed. :smh:

LMAO!! Too Funny!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I needed this laugh after the test I just bombed.

Bless you child.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

mighty hornet said:
chimplaf.jpg

Lil white kid went to the zoo and told the animals bout that ONE DAMN YARD. Even the animals laughed. :smh:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

<h4>Tears are in my eyes...LOL</h4>

I laughed in my sleep at this one last night! :lmao:

This is still too funny!

mh, you struck gold with this one!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
HORNETSWARM said:
I've been on this board for several years now, and I have to admit that no one has ever gotten smacked this hard like JSU. Not even PV's win over Valley several years ago got this much smack. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

You must have missed the JACK-WABBIT thrashing of 2004 in Baton Rouge. A few got banned from the board that week. :goof: :goof:

Hey, we can TAKE IT as well as we GIVE IT. :angry: :D

MH ...................... :fart: on you. :D

mighty hornet said:
Awww DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad::mad::redhot::redhot:

I was just watching CNN and they are now broadcasting the ONE DAMN YARD story all around the world.
:smh::smh::smh:

They're even showing reaction shots from folks when they find out. :smh:
chimplaf.jpg

:(

HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back