Damn, the Sister didnt Win Top Models....wtf!!!

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
??????

Yall can have Tyra back now.
We need to put her up on the 2004 Race Draft, cause that sister aint with us no mo.

How that Skinny Ofay win??????????????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dude, tell me y'all don't seriously watch that show. Just happened to catch that last episode, right???

Robber said:
Dude, tell me y'all don't seriously watch that show. Just happened to catch that last episode, right???

HELL No, I read it in the paper this morning.

I dont even know their names. Im just wondering why the Sista didnt win. Tyra couldn't pull some strings or something. That sista look top rate. The OFAY was BUSTED as Fugg.

Im a little slow sometimes.

I wonder what's going to happen to the Sister now?
Back to McDonalds?????

Bandfan, you have to watch the show from the beginning to the end. The last sistah CAMILLE, eliminated her self with the attitude that she is going to change the high fashion industry with her fugged up signature walk.

pbla said:
Bandfan, you have to watch the show from the beginning to the end. The last sistah CAMILLE, eliminated her self with the attitude that she is going to change the high fashion industry with her fugged up signature walk.

She was FINE though!!!!

:lol: @ fugged up walk.

BandFan said:
Im a little slow sometimes.

I wonder what's going to happen to the Sister now?
Back to McDonalds?????

No...Most of them got enough exposure on the show to get a couple of offers from model agencies, so some of them may still pursue a modeling career...

The sista's name is Mercedece. The judges were saing throughout the series that she looked to commercial for high fashion.

I thought for sure that Shandi (the skinny goofy chick) was gonna win because she had the "look" they were looking for, but her last task jacked her up. She could never get the runway walk down.

Yoanna (the chick that won0 was very commited to high fashion. I think her dedication is what mad her the winner.

As far as Camille is concerned...I think she had a jacked up attitude throughout the entire time she was on the show. I was glad that she was eliminated.

Back