Damn SUcks

Wait, but you can see by the video that she can put her legs over your shoulders with ease, does that count for something?

Man what I like doing to a woman in the bedroom she has to have cute feet. Man has a woman ever rubbed lube on your spoon and massaged your spoon with her feet....man that is erotic!!! Man I believe in doing all I can when I hit because it may be the last time. I want her to be SOBER and remember!!!!

Man one time I was in Wal Mart with my wife and this chick I used to spoon stopped and I talked. Ole girl told my wife "Girl I know you happy." Then she gave me that look. That's when you know you put it on a chick!!!

Man what I like doing to a woman in the bedroom she has to have cute feet. Man has a woman ever rubbed lube on your spoon and massaged your spoon with her feet....man that is erotic!!! Man I believe in doing all I can when I hit because it may be the last time. I want her to be SOBER and remember!!!!

Man one time I was in Wal Mart with my wife and this chick I used to spoon stopped and I talked. Ole girl told my wife "Girl I know you happy." Then she gave me that look. That's when you know you put it on a chick!!!

inside the nfl football GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

We don't have that forum anymore......

@The Founder aint nobody trying to hear all that !!! This ain’t no confessions of a foot craving man.!!! 😂😂

LMAO!!!!

Man yall ever have a dancer with cute feet stand over you in bed and run them feet down your forehead and maintain balance. Them calves muscles be right. Lord and don't let her have on white toenail polish. The other thing is dancers not afraid to walk around with nothing but a t shirt on. I used to purposely go buy small t shirts.

This is photo of Akai when she was a Dancing Doll. Maybe, Akai & Dianna, should have a dance off to determine who gets the Dancing Dolls trademark.

View attachment 15224
Akai is gone! There is a new Dolls sponsor in town.

1663198243760.png
Traci Greene is a proud alumnus of Southern University and A&M College and a former four-year Southern University Dancing Doll (‘92-‘95). Traci served as Southern Univ. Dancing Doll captain from 1993-1995 under the leadership of Dr. Isaac Greggs and Doll Coordinator Rose Roche’.

Akai is gone! There is a new Dolls sponsor in town.

View attachment 15935
Traci Greene is a proud alumnus of Southern University and A&M College and a former four-year Southern University Dancing Doll (‘92-‘95). Traci served as Southern Univ. Dancing Doll captain from 1993-1995 under the leadership of Dr. Isaac Greggs and Doll Coordinator Rose Roche’.

Mannnnnnnnnn I met her at the Westin back when she was a dancer.

Que up my theme music!!!! Here I go!!!!

So me and my boy who is a Que were going to down the hallway of the Westin and these Dancing Dolls were just sitting in the hallway talking. Man these chicks were cold blooded!!!! Man I’m talking perfection from head to toe. Man not one damn blemish!!!!! Brothers I bullshit you not these women were Goddesses!!!!!!

I mean have y’all ever seen a group of women so cold that you didn’t matter which one wanted you it’s was allllllll good.

So we walking down the hallway and we just say fuck it and sit down with them. Mannnnn that was the most beautiful conversation. Then my boy had to go and fuck it all up…this fool ass nicca ask “So are y’all from the same town cause y’all got to have the same daddy.”

Meanwhile I was standing in the door of two of the dancers rooms and one dancer was sitting like on edge of the tub and the other on the one of the beds. Mannnnnnnnn when I say perfect bodies. No stress marks….no dark spots on the knees.

So she was on the hallway and when my boy asked about being from the same town she got upset and went to her room. Soon the other girls followed suit. Mannnnn to this day if they would have closed that door. I’m like Ole Founder was walking slower and slower in the room. And y’all know in the Westin the doors close automatically. So I let the MOFO slipped close. The look in their eyes.

Y’all if they would have let me play with the puddin I swear I would have started crying like I was at my grandmother’s funeral.. I’m talking the ugly cry. I’m talking the Eddie Rob coaching the last game cry.

Mannnnnnnnnn I met her at the Westin back when she was a dancer.

Que up my theme music!!!! Here I go!!!!

So me and my boy who is a Que were going to down the hallway of the Westin and these Dancing Dolls were just sitting in the hallway talking. Man these chicks were cold blooded!!!! Man I’m talking perfection from head to toe. Man not one damn blemish!!!!! Brothers I bullshit you not these women were Goddesses!!!!!!

I mean have y’all ever seen a group of women so cold that you didn’t matter which one wanted you it’s was allllllll good.

So we walking down the hallway and we just say fuck it and sit down with them. Mannnnn that was the most beautiful conversation. Then my boy had to go and fuck it all up…this fool ass nicca ask “So are y’all from the same town cause y’all got to have the same daddy.”

Meanwhile I was standing in the door of two of the dancers rooms and one dancer was sitting like on edge of the tub and the other on the one of the beds. Mannnnnnnnn when I say perfect bodies. No stress marks….no dark spots on the knees.

So she was on the hallway and when my boy asked about being from the same town she got upset and went to her room. Soon the other girls followed suit. Mannnnn to this day if they would have closed that door. I’m like Ole Founder was walking slower and slower in the room. And y’all know in the Westin the doors close automatically. So I let the MOFO slipped close. The look in their eyes.

Y’all if they would have let me play with the puddin I swear I would have started crying like I was at my grandmother’s funeral.. I’m talking the ugly cry. I’m talking the Eddie Rob coaching the last game cry.
Man founders what in the confessions of a secks addict in my hay day blue hell is this!!!!!! SMH 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back