:-( Damn JState.. I love PVAMU but y'all giving me what I want.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Pantro… If this don’t put batteries in the back of some, they need be at willed! Folks laughed at Gram for shedding our dead weight in the Spring but I started...

rubbing hands GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some thieves in that temple Panthro.
Better start frisking for bags of silver. lol
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh man this is just too much for me to wrap my head around.

I'm in the middle of arguing-negotiating w/ the "athletic administrators" at this point. smh Wanna' support the school but we have to fight the enemy. The enemies are the "athletic administrators." lol

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh man this is just too much for me to wrap my head around.

I'm in the middle of arguing-negotiating w/ the "athletic administrators" at this point. smh Wanna' support the school but we have to fight the enemy. The enemies are the "athletic administrators." lol
Come home bewild lol that blue and white gone have a cooked meal ready for you… feet rubbed…. And give you a sponge bath in ways PV stopped doing since the early 2000s… PV don’t even look at you the same no more after going to er dr Miami I mean Miami construction to get her black shear stadium remodeled…come home where you belong bewild *snickers*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Come home bewild lol that blue and white gone have a cooked meal ready for you… feet rubbed…. And give you a sponge bath in ways PV stopped doing since the early 2000s… PV don’t even look at you the same no more after going to er dr Miami I mean Miami construction to get her black shear stadium remodeled…come home where you belong bewild *snickers*

*f'ing tears!* 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I need this in my life, w/ that Gordon "red" mixed in it lol.

Back