Dam Peanut Butter, at least when PV got 90 put on them...

I make a motion that no one can smack PB the rest of the season. It's gonna be a long one for them.

Don't they have players on scholarship? When PV was getting skull drug they didn't have scholarships.

Did UAPB declare a down year?

If they declared a down year then we should not smack them....LOL

Don't they have players on scholarship? When PV was getting skull drug they didn't have scholarships.

Did UAPB declare a down year?

If they declared a down year then we should not smack them....LOL

https://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/time-to-declare-your-down-year.135226/

posts #20, #22, and #24

HOWEVER..............just because I've declared a down year for my folks DOES NOT mean they should NOT be smacked! And go back and read what @Fiyah posted; he's already mentioned that PV had walk-on players during that time of loss for them. But thank you for the reminder.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
https://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/time-to-declare-your-down-year.135226/

posts #20, #22, and #24

HOWEVER..............just because I've declared a down year for my folks DOES NOT mean they should NOT be smacked! And go back and read what @Fiyah posted; he's already mentioned that PV had walk-on players during that time of loss for them. But thank you for the reminder.

Lioness I really hate that you are in this situation. For someone of your smack level to have to take this all in is just horrible. If you need a shoulder to cry on you know I'm here for you.

tumblr_lps0xewBax1qkfq8lo7_500.gif

Lioness I really hate that you are in this situation. For someone of your smack level to have to take this all in is just horrible. If you need a shoulder to cry on you know I'm here for you.

tumblr_lps0xewBax1qkfq8lo7_500.gif

lol :D

You tryna' draw ol' Bewild in but I ain't gonna' do it! I'm not smacking this week. Nope!

I just want inside that hall of greatness to read the despair and scare y'all posting about lol.

lol :D

You tryna' draw ol' Bewild in but I ain't gonna' do it! I'm not smacking this week. Nope!

I just want inside that hall of greatness to read the despair and scare y'all posting about lol.
Panthro... I hear your offense is looking really good over there. Crazy amounts of yards getting put up. How many points y’all gonna score on Saturday?

Panthro... I hear your offense is looking really good over there. Crazy amounts of yards getting put up. How many points y’all gonna score on Saturday?

Oh no sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! We have a LOT of work to do. I expect Gram to shut out offense down, as GSU normally does in the game.

Now, how many points will GSU's offense score on our defense?

Oh no sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! We have a LOT of work to do. I expect Gram to shut out offense down, as GSU normally does in the game.

Now, how many points will GSU's offense score on our defense?
I’m not a predictor of such things.
The word “enough” is all I hear.

Reading this thread........
..............have to remain focused on my meditation and fasting because darkness is trying to take me...........keep chanting, “no 96, no 96, no 96...”.............flesh wants to takeover soooo badly....FOCUS.......FOCUS.....FOCUS 96, stay in the Light.....

Reading this thread........
..............have to remain focused on my meditation and fasting because darkness is trying to take me...........keep chanting, “no 96, no 96, no 96...”.............flesh wants to takeover soooo badly....FOCUS.......FOCUS.....FOCUS 96, stay in the Light.....

tenor.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As they say in court,

“I have no questions for this witness now, but request the RIGHT TO RECALL the witness”

The Dark Side brought me here again in 2019

Back