Dallas Metroplex folks, Am I the only one that misses

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
The Steve Harvey Morning Show. Rickey Smiley is okay but his humor doesn?t translate well over radio. Rickey is a vision comic.

Also, I was hooked on Tommy?s tips. If I was listening to the tips that meant that I was heading to work late. After listening to the tips, I didn?t care how late I was going to be. When I saw Tommy doing that Pizza Hut commercial I knew that his tips were coming to an end.

I want my dayum tips!!!

Im so glad the Steve Harvey is gone. That morning show was garbage. He wasnt funny and his sidekicks were wack too. He spent most of the time cussing.

I haven't listened to the radio since I got XM for Christmas. I didn't even know he was gone.

Steve Harvey was cool when he was on WGCI from 96 - 98. He left the station at that time because he had too much on his plate with his tv show.

It seemed like I was just getting in my ride when Tommy's tips aired. The Strawberry letter was funny at times too.

I don't listen to any of the radio stations here except 105.7......only time I like Ricky Smiley is when he does the prank calls. :lol:

yvette23 said:
I don't listen to any of the radio stations here except 105.7......only time I like Ricky Smiley is when he does the prank calls. :lol:

Ricky's prank phone calls have gotten old.

Besides the Jerky Boys will always be the king of the prank phone calls.

Rickey's show won't last much longer either...he sucks...and I'm a huge fan of his work. I love Steve Harvey and his morning show, but I believe that flying back and forth from LA to Dallas got old. He's too involved in other things. Now, I do miss me some Tommy, though...that was one funny mofo...and Ladies, he's very easy on the eyes. :ebrow:

Skip Murphy and Company has the morning shows on lock, here in Dtown. :tup:

Back