DaHill, AAMU hoops

Blu Panther

The name says it all
Moses Malone popped the nets on you all last night. It's odd that the AAMU hecklers waited until 30 seconds were left in the game to try to get in his head.

That looks like a typical AAMU team. Tall, skinny post men and some decent guards. Put I noticed a physical power forward causes them havoc. Pettway was not a happy camper last night.

Originally posted by Blu Panther
Moses Malone popped the nets on you all last night. It's odd that the AAMU hecklers waited until 30 seconds were left in the game to try to get in his head.

That looks like a typical AAMU team. Tall, skinny post men and some decent guards. Put I noticed a physical power forward causes them havoc. Pettway was not a happy camper last night.

After I saw Malone Jr. play against Auburn earlier in the week, I knew he would have a big game against AAMU... also the Gradick gay.. S.C.State had 4 major college D1 transfers on their team. AAMU hasnt has one since joining the SWAC... we use to get them all the time in the SIAC... The lost still disappointed me... I dont expect to lose to ANY HBCU. HOPEFULLY we will bounce back.

btw... this is the SAME EXACT team from last year except for Obbie Trotter at guard. The other two new players havent played any minutes this year.

Come on A&M, Malone Jr. is weak. I've watched him play in high school and at the University of Houston. He also played at Texas Tech.

Malone had several wide-open shots he could not miss. SCST has some talent, legitimate talent on that team.

they have a 6-11 freshman who can put the ball on the floor and a 6-8 power forward who is tough. They say they have a 6-9 and a 6-5 kid ready to come back bext week. They broke AAMU's press with ease and was more physical.

I saw an earlier SCST score against a D1A school, after seeing them they should win the MEAC with ease. They played 4 guards; three 6-5 or better and one 6-0. We could not match up with them this early in the season.

TSU Fan, the only question I had about Junior is how did he get to SCST?

Back