Custom-Made Basketball Shoes/Help Needed ASAP

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Brothers or Sisters that are still left,

Here is the situation. My son who is 14 years of age wears a size 15 extra wide in shoes. For the last year or two, we have had the hardest time finding him shoes in that size. Normally, Nike might have some in stock, but they run out with the quickness and making extra wide in basketball shoes is just not a priority for them. Forget about other sporting good stores like Dicks, Academy, and etc. Local Basketball coaches in my city and surrounding area that I have reached out to have no answers as what I can do.

At the moment, he is wearing some Kyrie Irving size 16 in during his games as that is the closest we can find but because they are regular and not extra large, they do not fit his feet probably. I've even talked with customer service at Nike about custom made shoes but again, they can't do extra wide.

So I reach out to you guys. If you know someone who knows someone that could help me out, get at me....LOL

Last edited:

-Bulldog, with respect,,, if you know of any Pro Players active/retired, ask them where they get/got their shoes from/made,,, Shaq comes to mine. Good luck.

Back