Curb Your Enthusiasm!

Larry David is hilarious!!! You gotta catch the show if you missed it last night!

The whole racial aspect of last nights show was hilarious. And when he ask the "mulatto"(had to see it to understand) nurse which was bigger between white and black men I was busting a gut. Then that fool and Richard Lewis were in the bathroom looking at Mugsy Bogues!!!! Classic Larry David!!!

And then that dayum Larry kept faking heart attacks everytime somebody tried to fight him!! Plus his heart rate went of the chains when the nurse came in the room!!! Hilarious!!

And I almost forgot about the call from Schwimmers(sp.) dad!!:lmao:

Everytime I watch this show I say, "This is the best one ever.", then the following week tops the previous. I don't like when other races use our race as the plot of a show, but I will let this one slide. They maintained the integrity of the show by promoting their ignorance for the basis of their humor.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This week's favorite dialogue

Larry: Wandering Bear, I don't know about the American Indian, but for the Jew, it's generally not a good idea to ask another man's wife about her vagina.

Wandering Bear: (Pause) Well, if you take her to the white man doctor, not only will he ask about it, he'll look.

Larry: Good point Wandering Bear. Good point.

If you didn't watch it, you probably won't get it.

I'm kinda pissed that there's only two more episodes this season.

Those who haven't watched yet, on Sunday nights they replay the last three episodes before the new one comes on.

I believe it'll be earlier this Sunday due to the season premier of The Sopranos, which I'll also be watching.....

This show show has some very creative humor. Larry putting on the condom backwards had me rolling. A he didn't want to admit it.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Only two shows left. Bummer.

Re: This week's favorite dialogue

Originally posted by PNeck019

I believe it'll be earlier this Sunday due to the season premier of The Sopranos, which I'll also be watching.....

Co-sign!
Can't wait to see who gets whacked this season!!:nod:

Season finale last night

My favorite line:

Jeff to Larry: You left cause she had a picture of Bush? I'd fugg her wearing a Bush mask!

:lmao: @ PNeck!

He hada fellatio teacher and all he had to do was eat his food, but Larry being Larry goes overboard with the hotsauce.
I'm still laughing at Mel Brooks and his wife being in so much pain because Larry did a good job with the show!!

Then after all that Larry is pointing at his watch....1 more hour!! Ha ha ha! Knowing he won't be getting his gift. From the earth quake, the hotsauce, and the picture of Bush. He ruined all his chances.

:lmao: @ PNeck and Suge.

Larry just had to spice it up. All that damn hot sauce.

Larry and Schwimmer were killing me, too.

And all those damn tips.

Man, I identified with that tipping isht. My wife and I went to NYC for our 10th anniv last year and I damm near spent more on tipping than anything else. Then again in Vegas for the SU/A&T game.

What I do to not have the same problem as Larry had (all large bills) is to pay for everything with 20s, even a soda, a newspaper, etc. That way you always have a lot of singles for the tips. (I give more than one-I ain't that cheap...lol)

Also, after watching the show a second time last night, Jeff's line actually was:

Are you fugging crazy? Who gives a flying fugg? I'd fugg her with a Bush mask on.

I wouldn'a tipped the repair man. That's on the hotel. If a service is performed that I choose to get, then I'll tip. But i ain't tipping an employee to fix a problem that's on the hotel.

Was there a race/nationality that they didn't feature on the show this year? Perhaps Asians. White, black, Jews, Gentiles, Wandering Bear, the repairman.....I like the way they were all integral parts of the show.

Like the Sikh. I didn't know where they were going with that until they had him sitting in front of Larry's cousin. By the way, I can't stand that dude. I couldn't stand him in Spin City either.....

This show is crazy!!!!! Larry always finds a way to uckf something up. I am always wondering what is he going to messy next.

1. Got put out of the country club for taking a golf club out of the casket of a dead man

2. Made a surrogate mother reneage on giving up her baby to a couple

3. Talking about a kids penis size

4. Always telling secrets that he should not be telling in order to impress others.

The list goes on......:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back