Curb Your Enthusiasm!

Suge

The Phat Mack
I'm just wondering am I the only black person who watches this show!!! Because Larry David is one funny arse man. The show is hilarious and I find myself LOL everytime I see it.

Ben Stilller has been added this season because Larry is going to be in the play, The Producers!!

My favorites of all time are still the one where Larry offends this black lady, then ends up at her party later that day, and he was the only white guy!!!! Gut busting funny!!

And when Larry befriends this rapper, who is Wanda Sykes boyfriend!! And Larry says, "but I thought I was your mutha uckin cracka..."

You gotta watch this show!!!!!!

Um, I'm not really answering your question...lol....but it is a damm funny show....R-rated Seinfeld is what I like to call it.

Krazy Eyes Killa....lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yep, Curb Your Enthusiasm is a very funny show. Like Seinfeld, it usually has several minor unrelated storylines going on at once that somehow link up in the end. I like the idea of the various stars playing 'themselves', and it's clever enough to allow some punchlines to take several episodes to reveal themselves.

We were talking about Curb at lunch today. So, you ain't the only black person to watch it. Do y'all remember the episode when Larry's mother died, and nobody called him to tell him that she died??? They called everybody else but Larry. Everybody he talked to knew she died and they attended her funeral. All of them said they didn't call and tell him because they thought he was too busy and didn't wanna bother him. I think that was the first episode I ever saw of the show. I mean, his own dad, siblings, friends didn't bother to let him know his moms died.

Man, I get clowned by my boys all the time cuz I watch that show! Seinfeld is a classic and Curb Your Enthusiasm is a str8 trip! The funny thing about it is that it's improvised....no script, so the dialogue is like a real life conversation. Then they added the 'show about nothing' element that made Seinfeld a good show.

"but I thought I was your mutha uckin cracka..."

"I thought we was cool de la, Larry!"

"We cool de la! We cool de la!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Tonight's episode

Man, I fell out when Cheryl looked in the window and saw Larry with his hands on the girl's teets.....:lmao:

I watch the show also. One reason I like the show is because just like J-STATETIGER 06 said is that there is NO SCRIPT for the actors. All the episodes dialog were strictly made up on the spot by the actors while the camera is rolling. That's why the show is so funny.

Though I'm not a faithful watcher, I do watch it from time to time, it just depends on what's on at the same time it's on. However, when I do watch, it's hilarious.

I think it was the last show last season, when Cheryl was caught in the car wash, and had to go to the bathroom, and the grand opening of the restaurant, with the chef having taurets (sp) syndrome. I dayum near died from laughter at that episode, especially with ol girl having to go the bathroon really bad, and caught in that car wash.

NICE

Originally posted by PNeck019
Um, I'm not really answering your question...lol....

Sorry P-Neck.....:lmao: I'm glad that you have such a sense of humor!!!

Okay, now I am LOL @ everyone's quotes!! Man when Larry had his hands on the girls breast, and his wife says....That's it, that's your one time, and Larry looks like he is going to loose his mind. Because he wants his one time withg another woman!!! LOL!!!

I like the show because Larry is so cynical and honest. Like on this weeks epeisode about his agent's wife's studded sweatshirts!! Remonds me of myself in that regards!!

We Cool De la!!!!!!!!! That is still my favorite!!

Man, this damm show was so funny last night....It's too complicated to explain it all....guess you had to see it....They run it several times a week.....

Man, this damm show was so funny last night....It's too complicated to explain it all....guess you had to see it....They run it several times a week.....
Dude, I was rolling the entire time.

I love every show that Marty is on. He's just as anal as Larry, but his voice makes him that more hilarious.

I don't know where to begin, or end, because the show was that dayum funny. Let's see:

Larry, and Jeff trying to con Marty out of the Dodger tickets at the restaurant, Larry picking up the hooker to ride in car pool lane, Larry taking the hooker to the game with him, Larry being busted with the hooker by the Bevery Hills Country Club guys, Marty denying Larry his dead father's seat, Marty being caught with Larry's dad's weed, Larry, and his father getting phugged up with the hooker, Larry's dad eyesight being so bad before he smoked the chronic, that he didn't know the woman was a hooker.

Hell y'all pick.

Didn't Kim Whitley's boobies look extra big?

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
I love every show that Marty is on. He's just as anal as Larry, but his voice makes him that more hilarious.

I don't know where to begin, or end, because the show was that dayum funny. Let's see:

Larry, and Jeff trying to con Marty out of the Dodger tickets at the restaurant, Larry picking up the hooker to ride in car pool lane, Larry taking the hooker to the game with him, Larry being busted with the hooker by the Bevery Hills Country Club guys, Marty denying Larry his dead father's seat, Marty being caught with Larry's dad's weed, Larry, and his father getting phugged up with the hooker, Larry's dad eyesight being so bad before he smoked the chronic, that he didn't know the woman was a hooker.

Hell y'all pick.

Didn't Kim Whitley's boobies look extra big?

NICE
Larry was killing me in that restaurant trying to get them tickets from Marty. Then he pretended to be racist to get out of jury duty, after his original plan didn't work out. Didn't know how to act when he bought the weed. Not trying to understand Marty coping with his dad's death by leaving the empty stadium seat next to him. Larry wanted that seat. Made Marty give him the weatherman's golf tip after Marty's truck wouldn't start after the game and Marty needed to get to the airport. And Larry was messing with Marty saying get your dad to help you.

Who picks up a hooker just to ride in the carpool lane??? Larry is stupid and he really wanted to get to that Dodger game quickly. Worked, too.

And Kim Whitley's tits were worrying me the whole time she was on the screen.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Larry tried to use "Cool De La" with Monina too....

I literally LOLed at this damm episode.....

BTW, I saw Cheryl in a magazine the other day. She's big and pregnant. I suppose they got all the shows shot before she started showing.....

When larry was sitting in that car, and arguing woth Kim Whitley, and bust out with..."But I thought we was Cool De La" I nearly spit by soda out!!

Yall named all the funny scenes too. The way Larry kept going back to the table trying to get the tickets was vintage Larry. Bt yall forgot about the part when Larry's Dad and Kim were teaching each other language. He was teaching her skiddish(sp.) and she was teaching him hwo to izzle!!!:lmao:

But I thought we was co-de-la!!:lmao:

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
What channel and time? I'm all late and stuff but it seems funny so let me in on where I can find it...

It's on HBO at 9:30. I have DirecTV, so I'm not sure which HBO it's on which night. I know it's on Sunday thru Tuesday (same episode), but which night it's on HBO or HBO2, etc. I don't know....

It's on HBO at 9:30. I have DirecTV, so I'm not sure which HBO it's on which night. I know it's on Sunday thru Tuesday (same episode), but which night it's on HBO or HBO2, etc. I don't know....

Time Warner Cable - HBO at 8:30 on Sundays. After Sex and the City..

Oh, I used to watch this show after Mind of a married man but stop when Married Man stop coming on for Carnaval.

To me, the foundation of this show is that it actually protrays white people as the fickle race that they are. Thats what has me on the floor. It just shows how two-faced they really are. Larry has me on the floor. The humor is very effortless. This is my show on Sunday nights.

PNECK and DOCMUMP: THANK YOU!

<b>northern tiger: Is every white person you know two-faced? How many do you know?</b>

:eek:

<b>northern tiger: Is every white person you know two-faced? How many do you know?</b>

:eek: [/B]

A lot more than you realize. I can tell you this. They don't play when it comes to making bets. Just like if I said you betta watch out for those Puerto Ricans because they crazy. But they can be cool as hell though. this is not from speculatuion. I interacted with them a lot while in grammer school so I have clue. The was some of my boys.

Actually northern tiger, the show is the farthest thing from white. Larry, and his crew are Jewish.

The part that made me bust a gut, was Monina complaing about Larry being cheap at the game, and only buying her a hot dog, and then he said, "Oh the same hot dog in which you proceeded to blow." I dayum near cried, I was laughing so hard.

NICE

Back