CunninghamE587 would like to enter The Dawgpound

CUNNINGHAME587

Good afternoon everybody!
This is 'CunninghamE587' and I would like to enter The Dawgpound. My name is Eric Cunningham and I'm kevdawg's younger brother. I matriculated from Alabama A&M University in July 1999 with a B.S. in Accounting. While at A&M, I became a proud life member of the MMW and Sigma Alpha Chi (Fall 94), Kappa Kappa Psi National Honorary Band Fraternity (Fall 95 - #8, Taildogg), and Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. (Spr. 98 - #7). Well, I'm not going to waste any more of your time by spitting my resume, so I'll tell you what's not on it. First of all, I believe in going all out for your folks. When I marched, I gave everything I had on the field and tried to help everyone else do the same. I also believe that our band has the potential to be the best performing group of its kind that this country has ever seen. Notice I didn't just say the South or among Black College bands. I think we need to start setting goals like that for ourselves so we can get to a higher lever of performance, and in turn, get our whole school to that level. I hope I didn't make this too long, cause I tend to get long winded, and just add that I'd feel priveleged to be granted access to this chat room. Thanks for reading!

Back