Creed, Creed II, Creed III

Back in the day, did you guys ever think there would be this many sequels to Rocky. I honestly like most of them. But check it....the trailer for this one makes it seems as if young Apollo (Adonis) is facing off against Drago's son. Wow!!!

They really be sitting down seriously trying to figure out how to make another Rocky sequel. No doubt I will be there to check this one out!

Can't wait!!! Johnathan Majors is an incredible actor. They should compliment each other.
Found time after the series finale of Snowfall to finish watching.

It wasn't bad or nothing. Everyone that I knew gave it rave reviews. For me it was just okay.

Maybe the plot wasn't believable enough. I mean, after years of being in prison, a brother can just come in the ring and pounce on top contenders and become the champ of the world just like that? Ali was on top of the world yet 3 years when he came back, he had ring rust.

Nevermind how Majors's character he took out the reigning champ. Then in spite of all that heat between them, the previous champ Apollo retakes the title and everyone is respectful and happy in the end?

Ok....let's see what Clubber Lang II gonna do in Creed IV...

Back