Crazy crap tonite....moms is tripping....(read this).....

Barre Baby

t.k.a. T.B.L. #51
i dont know bout the feeling when I came home from work. When she was talking she looked like she is always angry and yelling for nothing. Even doe I dont do much and all like that but sometime she be acting angry for nothing and taking the fustration out on me and (s-word). And I feel like she dont want me around her anymore. I feel like beating the living crap out of her and flee to another state. For real, cuz she looks mean all the time and I be asking her "Why you be lookin so mad all the time?" and she say "U keep asking me the same question all over again, dont ask me that question anymore!" and she didnt say anything. But then again she acts like im 17 years old and im 20. And wen I try to talk to her bout something she doesnt listen to my point of view and she thinks that everthing I do is either gonna get me in trouble or get killed. I need to move out after I make enough money to get out of Louisiana period and start over. Cause my mom's is too damn protective and one day im gonnin to real snap and beat the living mess out of her for that!!!! No dobut!!!!

Teddy Bear Loc....

Former Rolling 60 Crip..........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Watch Yourself Brother.......

Try asking your mother in a lite sincere voice, :idea: "Mom has something been bothering you," or maybe she wantes your ARSE out of her house........no offense........but have you thought about that? :idea:

:smh: But if you decide to drop some hands on your mother then you will be considered low of low and I nor anyone else on this website will have any respect for you.......and probably if you meet any of the SWACpage posters you might get beat down or the worst scenario........Ignored. :smh:

I'm just being real brother.......think about it....... :cool:

Much Respect :tup:

You have to look at it from her point of view.

She could be having stress-related problems that may cause her to yell at you. She is human just like anyone else. I suggest spend time with her. Don't leave the house all the time, help her out around the house. Not just around the house. Go to the store or something with her. It's the little things that make the biggest difference.;)

It shouldn't take holidays to show someone you love that you appreciate them.

Barre Baby, you may need some counseling.....it seems to me that you are always threatening to hit your mom. You may want to think about it because YOU may end up in a pine box.

Originally posted by Barre Baby
I feel like beating the living crap out of her and flee to another state.
That's ridiculous!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :smh:
Honor and respect your mother no matter what!!!

But then again she acts like im 17 years old and im 20. I need to move out
I agree. Since you're 20 and practically grown, its time for you to show your independence by getting your own place, especially given your disagreements with your mother. She'll probably respect that.

I agree with everything said. Erase those negative thoughts of laying a hand on your mother. You should approach her in a civil manner and ask is there anything wrong or anything you can help her with. A mother will always be concerned about her children especially boys because males always can get into something. Being over-protective is an understatement, it should be protective, that is a way of showing that someone cares. Take it easy things will come around you just have to work at it. ;)
A mother and child have a special bond.

Dude your mom probably wants you to be doing somethin with your life! first you need to see about getting back in school and stay focused this time because there is nothing out there in the streets! she might feel you are wasting precious time! you need to set some goals you want to accomplish in the near future and work towards them. Dont let anybody discourage you from doing that! All you have to do is put your priorities in order and I guarantee your mother will change her demeanor towards you. If you see she is stressed!!! buy her some flowers or write her a "special' letter stating what you are about to do with your life! Mannnn I love my mom and dad even though it may not seem like it! I have gotten into arguements with both but if they werent here for this last semester of my undergrad career I dont know what I would do! Sometimes it may seem as if she dont care about you but listen to her and I bet you will benefit from it!!!! I dont know about you but if anybody was to ever come as close to threatening my mom or dad......they would get there "F"in head blown off or there neck slit from ear to ear:redhot:......I dont play with it comes to Momma and Daddy!!! Anyway just calm down and see about getting your life in order! If you do that...you will be aight!

Speaking from personal experience, Mom's can ride your azz almost to the breaking point. But guess what? That's what Mom is supposed to do, especially if there is something in your mannerisms that she wants to see improved upon. It's part of being mother.

I'm my mother's youngest child and only son. The other two live at home and therefore spend a lot of quality time with our mother.
Although I visit often, she and I were no longer spending quality time alone. When I spoke with my wife about how much my mother seems to get annoyed with me and never my sisters, she pointed out that "You're really your mom's favorite...I think she needs you to be more attentive to being with her and talking to her". So I arranged to drive home one weekend and we ran errands together. Sat and talked at the kitchen table while she fixed me a meal (remininsced about how she did that when I was in high school).

Said all that simply to say===> Your mom loves you and wants to see her son become a GOOD MAN! Take time out from hangin with the fellas and spend a Saturday nite at home with mom. Followup by going to church together. Trust me, your mom is a friend that you will always have and should always cherish!

Well BB, the only thing I can say to you is, if you hit yo mama and she's a black woman, which I think she is.......it's been really nice knowing ya.

ONE

Don't Disrespect your Mom, Brotha!

My advise is that whatever you do, don't lay a hand on your mother. You are right: it may be time for you to get out on your own.

Man, I was just talking about this the other day.......

Dude, I will be 24 in March.......this is coming from someone that wasn't even supposed to make it to see 21. I went to school, will be graduating within a year and a 1/2.......blessed to have a wonderful job that "graduates" usually get.....have two beautiful sons......

What I'm trying to say is.....I feel where you're coming from. Me and my mom's have never really been tight....my grandmother tells me this is because of our closeness in age (she had me when she was 17)........alot of times I always delt that she resented having me, or didn't like me.........I moved out of my home when I was 14 and haven't lived with my mother since.....She did (and sometimes still does!!!) yell at me.....make smart comments, etc. But one thing I never ever did was curse at my mom's, argue and get loud with my mom's, and especially consider harming my mom's........This lady gave you life. Sure you didn't ask to be here....but "L" make the best of it.....
She brought you here bruh.....so it can't be like that. Me and my baby's mom's aren't together.....but I still take care of her and my kids.....I take care of her simply because "She's the mother of my children"........and I can respect that. Anything she asks for she gets it.....her insurance is under me. That's the power of a woman, especially when she is a mother.

My advice to you is to get out in the world on your own bruh.....if you posted these thoughts, I think a mere talk with her won't solve the problem. It's one thing to say "Well I'm a man, why won't you treat me like one......." It's another to be out their on your own, calling your own shots.....it's time for you to move on. It's time for her to resume her life.....you're grown now. No hard feelings mane.....if you need to talk, P.M. one of us.....

Remember this though........You pay the cost to, be the boss.....

If you only knew.........

Originally posted by Barre Baby

Teddy Bear Loc....

Former Rolling 60 Crip..........

Think of it like this. You have a son (Who is a Former Rolling 60 Crip) and probably been places and doing things that is only seen on T.V. How would you feel? Would you want your son living the life that you live? If not, then you should understand how your moms feel. If so, then you need to really seek help. This world is a big place with different adventures in it. And all of those adventures does not lie in the streets. Whatever you do, do not disrespect your mom. You only get one mom and after she is leaves for the other side of Jordan, then it is too late to tell her that you love her. Trust me, my mom past going on 2 years now and I still miss her alot. I wish that I could tell her certain things and I still need her advice on alot of decisions today. Moms are the best gift that a child could ever have on this side of Life.

P.S. My mom would ride down on me too. But, I remember one thing she always said. "No matter where you go or who you run to, nobody is going to love you like your own mother. And you only get one mother in this life." :(

Re: Re: Crazy crap tonite....moms is tripping....(read this).....

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Think of it like this. You have a son (Who is a Former Rolling 60 Crip) and probably been places and doing things that is only seen on T.V. How would you feel?

Ay,

Excellent point. I've seen the best and the worst........because I used to be out there.....(and I'll jsut leave it at that.) When I go back to my old hood.....my boy's are like "What's the deal"?? You to good to kick it???"
But it's not like that.....I try to hang with people who do what I do. I'm a professional now.....and I have two sons that I want to grow up to be better than me.....see that's the thing. You won't understand until you're a parent....it really changes your life. Because you wouldn't want your child to be out there bad like that....especially if you've been there. I know man, trust me.......

Leave that gang ish alone man........it's a "gang of trouble". Your principles that they teach you is to "get yours" and "and come up from the floe' up...." Wouldn't going to school, getting an education and moving on constitute you "getting yours". That's when I knew who my true friends were....my g's from the block that's proud that I made it up out.......the one's that told me "you're in to deep...get up out and make something of yourself." That's what it's all about........I now how the "gang" thing is........you do it for the love and the fraternal aspect.....but when you learn how to "show love and respect for yourself...." then you'll know the true meaning of love......to love oneself is to better oneself.....You're not selling out....you're doing what you're supposed to do....you're moving up in the world and taking care of yourself. All these issues I've dealt with....and all I have truimphed over. It's not even a hard desicion....it's called self preservation.......

For real man.....let it go.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Come Correct

It simply boils down to this...
You found things in existence when you got here. Your Mom changed your smelly diapers and wiped your face. She fed you, bathed and clothed you. Not because she had to, but because she loves you! I don't know your situation, but I figure that if you're in college, 20 years old AND living at home, you gotta be doing ok.

She sounds stressed, Dude and I think you submitted this thread as a release from pent-up frustration. Violence is never a solution, only the continuance of an existing problem. Confrontation begets confrontation. Chances are no matter how you look at it and how you THINK you are right, you are WRONG!

Anybody ever wonder why the HUMAN BEING is the only creature on the face of the earth that clings to its young well into their adult years???

You are lucky dude, because my 11 y-o is well aware her arse is outta here at the end of 4 YEARS of college. Grad school my arse. Get a job and a husband and lots of love for ya!!! No college, see ya around cuz YA CAN'T STAY HERE!!!!

I'm like the birds, fly dammit! You got wings, too!

Back