Could this happen??

There was a packed CFP championship game with bands and everything during a period when the country averaged close to a million COVID cases a day.

The days of widespread restrictions in this country are over.

There was a packed CFP championship game with bands and everything during a period when the country averaged close to a million COVID cases a day.

The days of widespread restrictions in this country are over.
Totally agree. People are ready to move on with life and treat this as if it's a common cold with the mentality of get vaccinated or don't..........your choice, your risk.

Totally agree. People are ready to move on with life and treat this as if it's a common cold with the mentality of get vaccinated or don't..........your choice, your risk.
Folks are gonna get a rude awakening that this virus shouldn't be treated like the common cold, though. But once vaccines became available, the country kinda threw caution to the wind and was like you got free will now.

Guys over the holidays I thought I had the flu. I went to the doctor I was negative for Flu and COVID. I was sick for about a week then I threw up and felt better. The next day everything about my pelvic area hurt like I had lifted weights on my upper body and pelvic area for the first time.

To this day my doctors have no idea what it was. My wife who is a Nurse Practiciioner said her clinic has been herring people in with the same symptoms.

Unrealistic? Naw, people are just stupid and want what they want.
PHUCK circumstances....thats the general consensus.

The pandemic has exposed the truly selfish nature of this country. People can know someone that died from it yet still say F it and wanna blow off anything to slow the spread

Guys over the holidays I thought I had the flu. I went to the doctor I was negative for Flu and COVID. I was sick for about a week then I threw up and felt better. The next day everything about my pelvic area hurt like I had lifted weights on my upper body and pelvic area for the first time.

To this day my doctors have no idea what it was. My wife who is a Nurse Practiciioner said her clinic has been herring people in with the same symptoms.

I've had two instance of something similar happening to me. When it happened in 2020, I went to work feeling great. I got home and two hours later I just fell sick and thought I was gonna die. Took me about a month to get back right from that (negative COVID test)

The second time around it was similar to your experience with the flu like symptoms and was feeling bad for about 2-3 days and then got better.

People won't be happy until this stuff mutates into something that is deadly (to Valley's credit, it hasn't been that difficult to get most people to keep their mask on during the games)

The pandemic has exposed the truly selfish nature of this country. People can know someone that died from it yet still say F it and wanna blow off anything to slow the spread

I've had two instance of something similar happening to me. When it happened in 2020, I went to work feeling great. I got home and two hours later I just fell sick and thought I was gonna die. Took me about a month to get back right from that (negative COVID test)

The second time around it was similar to your experience with the flu like symptoms and was feeling bad for about 2-3 days and then got better.

People won't be happy until this stuff mutates into something that is deadly (to Valley's credit, it hasn't been that difficult to get most people to keep their mask on during the games)

Right.

Honestly,

I wanted things to shut down. Yet, money rules.

I was disappointed with no sports in Fall 2020 BUT I knew it was the rght call then.

As I said earlier, it ain't happening unless this stuff gets to black plague level because of money and other stuff. I never stopped wearing my masks even when it died down in the fall and with football being an outside sport

Back