Bill Cosby Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

I keep telling y'all they were trading sex for drugs. I wish I could remember the name they gave those type women. Damn my memory!.......LOL

What decade was that term, Herb? I saw and heard a lot of “stuff” while around uncles doing their dirt.

You know he doens't make many post with any substance in it. You have to always click a link to find out what's it all about.

Click Bait Junkie...

Damn, so a grown azz man trolling & in his feelings over my post...

Let me help you since you want to see some T&A. Just google it & don't click on my post..

You know he doens't make many post with any substance in it. You have to always click a link to find out what's it all about.

Click Bait Junkie...

It's obvious you don't read shyt in the Round Table Discussion...

Damn, so a grown azz man trolling & in his feelings over my post...

Let me help you since you want to see some T&A. Just google it & don't click on my post..

a-hit-dog-will-holler.jpg

It's obvious you don't read shyt in the Round Table Discussion...

I read the majority of the board but if you have a title in a thread and I go to that thread, it should have a position or some kind of statement about it. Don't have me click in it and then I have to click to go to another site to read about it. I get that from my yahoo news feed.

Going after an 80 year old man? What is the point.

I am gonna have to agree with you on this. I mean, if you didn't say anything 30, 40, 50 years ago, why are you doing this now? If these people felt so bad about what he did to them, why didn't they say something when it first happen? Hey, I'm just saying...

I read the majority of the board but if you have a title in a thread and I go to that thread, it should have a position or some kind of statement about it. Don't have me click in it and then I have to click to go to another site to read about it. I get that from my yahoo news feed.

Ohh, I get it now... This is about YOU...

You want me to have a position for YOU... So that YOU don't have to click on a link because YOU are to lazy to click on a link like the majority of the threads on this forum.

Well let me help YOU... When YOU see my post... YOU don't have to click on my post since YOU want to make this about YOU...

How about YOU start your own threads with a position YOU take on those threads so that YOU don't have to click on my threads..

829.jpg

All they want is attention while they CHERRY pick. Call me when these women go after WHITE MEN, Chris Brown, R Kelly and the rest who have treated women badly.

Going after an 80 year old man? What is the point.

Feminism strikes again.

Black Topless woman was paid by a white feminist group. once again black feminist are being a pawn in the destruction of black men

I can't make this up smh Lol

Ohh, I get it now... This is about YOU...

You want me to have a position for YOU... So that YOU don't have to click on a link because YOU are to lazy to click on a link like the majority of the threads on this forum.

Well let me help YOU... When YOU see my post... YOU don't have to click on my post since YOU want to make this about YOU...

How about YOU start your own threads with a position YOU take on those threads so that YOU don't have to click on my threads..

Again you don't seem to understand how our board usually works. You want to post all these links to stuff without letting people know what they are about. This is a place for conversation between it's members. Each forum was created for that very purpose and designed to give those a place to do that with all intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back