Corey Clark is a Fool

BandFan said:
He's 5 minutes of fame will be over soon.

:goof: :goof: :goof: :idea: :idea: :idea: :goof: :goof: :goof:

Paula can't even remember it............................must have been under 1 minute of fame with her. :goodbad: :devil2: :goodbad:

This guy is broke and desperate ..................in other words ................."I AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO LOOSE BYOTCH!!" :)

This is a _ _ _ case of being SPRUNG!!!!

Corey should have spent this past 2 years getting a voice coach and some dancing lesson cause his Vocals are WACK!!!!!

Waste time for an hour on ABC................ :smh:

Storm96 said:
I dont blame him for trying to get paid. Everyone else is milking AI.

But if you look at it, it's really not hurt AI. It got Paula. Eventhough he said he wasn't going after her, it seems that she is the only one that got bit in the tale.

Oh boy Corey may be helping Paula a lil.

Paula Abdul Visits 'SNL'

"The Insider" breaks news that PAULA ABDUL will make an appearance on "Saturday Night Live" this Saturday, May 7. Abdul's appearance on the famous NBC sketch-comedy show comes in the midst of media attention about an alleged affair that occurred between the popular "American Idol" judge and a former contestant on the show. Following the broadcast of an ABC's expos? Wednesday night, much support for Abdul (from previous "American Idol" contestants and the producers of the popular FOX show) continues to pour forth.

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/news/2005/05/06/paulasnl/

Women do it all the times.... we are just NOT use to seeing a man do it. If Paula would have been a man and Corey a woman... women on this thread would have looked at it TOTALLY different.

See, that is where you are, once again, WRONG.

If Paula was Paul, and Corey was Corinne, they would still BOTH be, IMO stupid as heyal ... one for entertaining such foolishNESS to begin with, the other for having to use trash to get someone to purchase an album that is, or will obviously prove to be, GARBAGE.

Vinita said:
See, that is where you are, once again, WRONG.

If Paula was Paul, and Corey was Corinne, they would still BOTH be, IMO stupid as heyal ... one for entertaining such foolishNESS to begin with, the other for having to use trash to get someone to purchase an album that is, or will obviously prove to be, GARBAGE.

Thank you, Nita!!!
Had this been a Randy and some female AI finalist, I would still think that person was stupid and was just trying to get the record sales up and national exposure.

just trying to get the record sales up and national exposure.

That is the bottom line of this whole matter.

The story "appears" to have some validity. If true, I can't understand why Paula would take that kind of a risk with any contestant. However, I'm not impressed with kiss-and-tell relationships and this seems like a blackmail or spite move to me. Again, if true, it appears that Paula went out of her way to help the man to promote his talent in the best possible light, with a bonus on the side. BTW, wasn't he charged with assaulting his sister? I wasn't impressed with him nor his buddies that spoke on his behalf.

Back