Contributions to the Black History Thread

96lioness

QUEEN LIONESS!!!
Kenn, Fiyah, or whomever:

Since Saturday, I've been trying to post on The Round Table Discussion forum. I want to contribute to the Black History Month thread, but everytime I try to submit, it kicks me off, saying "The page you're looking for can no longer be found". I don't understand because I've been submitting posts on that thread and didn't get any error messages. I also submitted a post on there today, but it was short and only stated that I couldn't post any history.

Have I been banned or something? I'm able to post on the other Boards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Looking at the thread and what it was about, I think it had something to do with what you were trying to copy and paste. Some sites put codes in their post to prevent it from being pasted to another site. I've had it happen before and just had to post the link and post what it was about.

Thank you for responding. It's the last day of Black History Month, so hopefully I can get some info in before the day is over. All of my entries were submitted from information I had rephrased; I tried my best not to plagiarize and also provided the links to where I got the information from. Your information is useful and when I post next year, I'll remember that.

Lioness,

Forgive me, for I am too am just seeing this. What Fiyah is saying is correct. There are a number of things with this current platform that I can no longer tolerate. Sometime between now and the end of summer this message board will be transferred to an ENTIRELY different platform. We are leaving vBulletin.

Lioness,

Forgive me, for I am too am just seeing this. What Fiyah is saying is correct. There are a number of things with this current platform that I can no longer tolerate. Sometime between now and the end of summer this message board will be transferred to an ENTIRELY different platform. We are leaving vBulletin.

Kenn, I can assure you that what I tried to post was no different from my other entries this year and those in the past, and I tried to stay well within your guidelines as far as copy and paste goes. I didn't copy anything word-for-word because I didn't want to plaigarize. But I can understand and appreciate what Fiyah told me, and will remember it next year if I come back to to post.

Thank you.

Back