Congrats SWAC. SCG Venue Goes Into Hall of Fame.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Looks like the sight of the SWAC Championship Game will go down in history, literally. Legion Field has been inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame in South Bend Indiana, one of only two major college stadiums with this distinction, the other being the Rose Bowl. Magic City Classic gets good mention. Partisanship aside, good stuff SWAC, Bama State/AAMU. :nod:

http://www.cw.ua.edu/vnews/display.v/ART/2002/07/24/3d3e24be074d0

Its about time

Its nothin like watchin a game in that stadium! especially during the Magic City Classic. I get chills down my spine everytime I see a glimpse of the stadium when trying to fight that <i>Classic Traffic!!!!!</font> during the last weekend in October!

It takes 45 minutes to get to the game from a hotel. It's all worth it to see A&M get **** out:lmao:

This play looks like it's gonna be a TD

Originally posted by TRU3000
Its nothin like watchin a game in that stadium! especially during the Magic City Classic. I get chills down my spine everytime I see a glimpse of the stadium when trying to fight that <i>Classic Traffic!!!!!</font> during the last weekend in October!

TRU,

I agree 100% with everything you just said.

There is so much history and tradition in Legion Field, that you can just feel it when you walk into the stadium.

So, CONGRATULATIONS to the "Gray Lady on Graymont" .

You deserve it!

Back