Congrats Lewis, your a Hall of Famer

Lewis, I guess you were right all you had to do was talk about a couple of Kappas to get in the Hall Of Fame.... :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man I wouldna put that sucka in the HOF. The way he begged and whined about not getting in this past weekend. That's conduct unbecoming a true HOFer.

Oh well. Congrats Lewis!!!

The man that gave us, if FAMU hadna scored in the HOF? This is sad. I guess if nejars stay out the grave, they can make the hall.

"Angry Man" made it in???? :xeye:

Oh well....I guess so. :lol:

*putting barbed wire around my HOF area...

I aint hating on nobody....but how the hell does Lewis get in the HOF? Did I miss something? Did I miss a couple of months on TSP? Is there a thread or two I need to read? You have to be kidding me? Who voted on this? Where is the justice? What happened to all that is holy? There have to be some cyber police that can over rule this crap.

Originally posted by Get Ready
I aint hating on nobody....but how the hell does Lewis get in the HOF? Did I miss something? Did I miss a couple of months on TSP? Is there a thread or two I need to read? You have to be kidding me? Who voted on this? Where is the justice? What happened to all that is holy? There have to be some cyber police that can over rule this crap.

:lmao:

jsue playa hatin

KUDOS to Lewis!!!

Back