Congrats for having a great season Alcorn State

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
I just want to take this moment to say congrats to my friends at Alcorn State for a great season. It was a losing season (5-6), but still...

But, hey, you guys were the class of the SWAC East this year. Now, all of the schools in the East Division had losing seasons too, but still...

But, uhh, great season!
(snicker)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Kenn, were you not the one campaigning to everyone including Pres. Obama hoping Gram would get to the Celebration Bowl by default. You knew in advance what kind of game was on the way. Alcorn fans were not the ones in the media talking about redoing the SWAC by-laws. ;)

I was rooting for you guys yesterday Alcorn doing my tomahawk dance and all, ya'll had them on the ropes and they were scared to death until that last 7 or so minutes!

Kenn, were you not the one campaigning to everyone including Pres. Obama hoping Gram would get to the Celebration Bowl by default. You knew in advance what kind of game was on the way. Alcorn fans were not the ones in the media talking about redoing the SWAC by-laws. ;)
No, that wasn't me. I don't indulge in asking for freebies. It's not my fault that the Celebration Bowl values the Grambling brand. The Celebration Bowl is big time. And big time teams are needed to make this event a success. It's unfortunate that the "Fighting Broadways" couldn't make it again this year. The MEAC had to settle in sending NCCU. Not quite the big time name people are looking forward to.

Thus, it is up to Grambling, the GREATEST HBCU FOOTBALL PROGRAM in the history of the universe to elevate HBCU football to the next level.

Don't worry. We are used to this. This is what we do. We've got this. Watch and learn.

No, that wasn't me. I don't indulge in asking for freebies. It's not my fault that the Celebration Bowl values the Grambling brand. The Celebration Bowl is big time. And big time teams are needed to make this event a success. It's unfortunate that the "Fighting Broadways" couldn't make it again this year. The MEAC had to settle in sending NCCU. Not quite the big time name people are looking forward to.

Thus, it is up to Grambling, the GREATEST HBCU FOOTBALL PROGRAM in the history of the universe to elevate HBCU football to the next level.

Don't worry. We are used to this. This is what we do. We've got this. Watch and learn.

Well I hope y'all take that BIG TIME fan base up there and show out in Atlanta!

Sidenote.....
All y'all jokers are out buying new underwear after Sat.

Been driving all day and got home to realize I'm damn near out of liquor.:(:mad: Gotta get the beer to help drown these sorrows!

Sidenote.....
All y'all jokers are out buying new underwear after Sat.

Buying new underwear? For what? I don't think you guys understand, this wasn't the first time we trailed a team by double-digits, only to come back to win. Just ask the folks at PV (down 16-0) and the folks at TSU (down 28-7). It wasn't a question of if, it was a question of when.

Buying new underwear? For what? I don't think you guys understand, this wasn't the first time we trailed a team by double-digits, only to come back to win. Just ask the folks at PV (down 16-0) and the folks at TSU (down 28-7). It wasn't a question of if, it was a question of when.

Ninja Please! Your players were losing their cool all over the place. Flags flying everywhere for it. Also flags not being thrown for it. Damn sure didn't look like a team or fans that were used to it from where I was in the stadium. And it damn sure wasn't the nosebleed area.

Ninja Please! Your players were losing their cool all over the place. Flags flying everywhere for it. Also flags not being thrown for it. Damn sure didn't look like a team or fans that were used to it from where I was in the stadium. And it damn sure wasn't the nosebleed area.

Uh, yeah, Alcorn was responsible for most of them. 15 penalties for 134 yards.

Damn sure didn't look like a team or fans that were used to it from where I was in the stadium.

That's because you and your fans are used to losing. It was, after all, a losing season for you Braves. I wouldn't expect you guys to understand. :D

All this talk from a team that quite a couple of years ago. I see why y'all brought all those transfers in. Needed players with heart......

All this talk from a team that quite a couple of years ago. I see why y'all brought all those transfers in. Needed players with heart......
Son, don't talk to Daddy that way! Alcorn has only won a couple of games against Daddy (Grambling) since 2010 (6-2). And that includes a down year or two.

Losing teams with losing season really have no position to speak.

All this talk from a team who had to bring in THE WHITE MAN TO WIN FOR A CHANGE!! Dude sit down yall so damn BITTER!! 5-6 ASSES

All this talk from a team who had to bring in THE WHITE MAN TO WIN FOR A CHANGE!! Dude sit down yall so damn BITTER!! 5-6 ASSES
No one is bitter. Hell a coach is a coach black or white. Because y'all are some narrow minded ninjas don't hate on the color of the coach. EVERYBODY has up and down years. Just hope gambling beats NCCU.

Son, don't talk to Daddy that way! Alcorn has only won a couple of games against Daddy (Grambling) since 2010 (6-2). And that includes a down year or two.

Losing teams with losing season really have no position to speak.[/QUOTE

Daddy.....put the kook-aid down and write and unbiase sports article that someone may WANT to read.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No one is bitter. Hell a coach is a coach black or white. Because y'all are some narrow minded ninjas don't hate on the color of the coach. EVERYBODY has up and down years. Just hope gambling beats NCCU.

Yeahhhhh OK!! If we don't it's all good!! We definitely won the Conference championship over errrr your Braves. Good game though snickering!!

Thanks but no thanks, I consider Great seasons ending with records being set on Grambling & Fobbs in the SCG

uh Alcorn has already done this for you and the rest of the SWAC. Be thankful

Grambling can only do what Alcorn sets forth for them to do. We are the catalyst of today. Don't make the Elder Statesmen rise out of his chair again to correct The G.

In two years Alcorn will be looking for another...

white-jesus.jpg

Thanks but no thanks, I consider Great seasons ending with records being set on Grambling & Fobbs in the SCG

uh Alcorn has already done this for you and the rest of the SWAC. Be thankful

Grambling can only do what Alcorn sets forth for them to do. We are the catalyst of today. Don't make the Elder Statesmen rise out of his chair again to correct The G.

slide_7.jpg

This is what the pale face did to you. You will never go back to your great years.

Back