Confessions by Usher

I think it is sad. He will grow up one of these days. He should have never let his relationship live in the media. He should have kept it in his pants. Woulda coulda shoulda!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He knew that everyone wanted to know what happened between him and Chili, so he decided to cash in on it. Smart business move.

I'm late on the news of this.

jag4life said:
He knew that everyone wanted to know what happened between him and Chili, so he decided to cash in on it. Smart business move.

What happened...:confused:

Re: I'm late on the news of this.

ShyLadyTiger said:
What happened...:confused:

He cheated and she left. Word is that he got another woman pregnant. He actually says that in a song.

Re: I'm late on the news of this.

jag4life said:
He cheated and she left. Word is that he got another woman pregnant. He actually says that in a song.

thanks jag4life!

Yeah, Flo Anthony dished the dirt on Usher this morning. She said he got a groupie pregnant, and when he told Chili, she left him....

Flo had my ears like :headphone this mornin'.....

:dude:

Taylor-Made'90 said:
Yeah, Flo Anthony dished the dirt on Usher this morning. She said he got a groupie pregnant, and when he told Chili, she left him....

Flo had my ears like :headphone this mornin'.....

He was on V-103 on friday and admitted that he got someone else pregnant. :smh: Chilli was on a couple of weeks back and was like " I wish Usher success with his family in the future" :(

:topic:

The sad thing is they broke up the 1st time because Chilli wanted to have another child and get married... :smh:

I like math

Vinita said:
:lmao: @ kellis's "new math"!
Should it have been groupie + unprotected sex = pregnancy? :lmao:

Either way, that's UNGOOD and increases the risk for STDs. :tdown:

Here I am clicking on this post to get the "skinny" on the album and I find myself reading a dayum version of the "Globe"!

Why do yall care so much what the fugg happened in Usher and chili's, or anybody else's relationship? But continue on, umm if yall ever get back to talking about the album, let a brother know!

Well suge, the album with all it's drama is hot. This is by far his best album to date. He is growing up as an artist. I give the album 4 1/2 out of 5.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dumb. Now he is going to pay five figure child support for the next 18 years of his life. :argue2:

Women are good at getting a brother caught up.

Killer Bees said:
Women are good at getting a brother caught up.

:tdown: Ugh, he got HIMSELF caught up. They sell condoms all day everyday. All he had to do was put one on. :tdown: Using protection goes both ways.

"Just when I thought I said all I can say/ My chick on the side said she got one on the way/ Damn near cried when I got that phone call/ I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do/ Got me talkin' to myself askin' how I'm gon' tell you/'bout that chick on part 1 I told ya'll I was creepin' with, creepin' with/ Said she's 3 months pregnant and she's keepin' it/ The first thing that came to mind was you/ Second thing was how do I know if it's mine and is it true/ Third thing was me wishin' that I never did what I did/ How I ain't ready for no kid and bye bye to our relationship."

"Just when I thought I said all I can say/ My chick on the side said she got one
on the way/ Damn near cried when I got that phone call/ I'm so throwed and I
don't know what to do/ Got me talkin' to myself askin' how I'm gon' tell
you/'bout that chick on part 1 I told ya'll I was creepin' with, creepin' with/
Said she's 3 months pregnant and she's keepin' it/ The first thing that came to
mind was you/ Second thing was how do I know if it's mine and is it true/ Third
thing was me wishin' that I never did what I did/ How I ain't ready for no kid
and bye bye to our relationship."

Damn :slap:

Guess he took the attitude ................ any pub is good pub for cd sales. His girl ......... gone. He may as well play it up for sales.

She is/ She ain't. who know's.

go get that CD. Drama or not, it's a good CD. Just got it last night.

I did see him on 106 and Park yesterday and he NEVER said the song was really about him, but he never said it wasn't. He said it was a 'combination' of events that have happenend not just to him, but to folks around him. Yeah, right. I don't suppose we'll ever know the real truth. Either way, it sounds like someone got hurt. I

Back