Conclave Roll Call

2013 was decided, but I have not heard either. I do know that from now on Klave will not have to rotate amongst all the provinces. It will be the best available city......

2013 was decided, but I have not heard either. I do know that from now on Klave will not have to rotate amongst all the provinces. It will be the best available city......

Yeah, that is what I heard. The rumor here is that we (Philly) are pushing hard for 2015.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Down here where the Big boys are in Houston, the word is Florida, IL, and Texas are pushing really hard.

Illinois won't be in the running. Minnesota was supposed to be Chicago, but Chicago didn't want us this year, and Minneapolis pursued us heavily.

i don't care where we go, as long as it is not the midwest!!

WE should head out west. Seattle or San Diego. Otherwise, lets go to FL. Miami or Orlando.

Considering the roots of the current administration, Texas might have the key to the back door. :quiet:

Mighty Southwest, definitley has the key to some things, especially in Houston. The chapter has some Major hitters in it including the current admin. Most info is creditable because of this. We'll see.

Illinois won't be in the running. Minnesota was supposed to be Chicago, but Chicago didn't want us this year, and Minneapolis pursued us heavily.

WE should head out west. Seattle or San Diego. Otherwise, lets go to FL. Miami or Orlando.
If it is out west I would prefer Vegas, but the summer heat would be a major obstacle for those not staying in the host hotel. Expect a Florida Konklave in Tampa or Miami. We had Orlando in 91. It looks like the Southwest came away with all the slices in the pie. I sure wish we could discuss this and other issues in depth.

Suge, Minnesota is the Midwest so to speak. Didn't you like it here? I thought you wanted to come back to Minneapolis. LOL

JR....me and my krew had a blast in MN, but we didn't expect to. After going to Cleveland in 01 and St. Louis in 05, the midwest was not looking good. MN was the exception, not the rule. Konklave in the midwest was not looking to pleasing until MN showed its arse.

JR....me and my krew had a blast in MN, but we didn't expect to. After going to Cleveland in 01 and St. Louis in 05, the midwest was not looking good. MN was the exception, not the rule. Konklave in the midwest was not looking to pleasing until MN showed its arse.

I didn't make Cleveland but STL was not so bad. I think that MN had good weather. We got to STL during a heat wave. :( I hear that we missed the same type of weather in MN by a week.

I didn't make Cleveland but STL was not so bad. I think that MN had good weather. We got to STL during a heat wave. :( I hear that we missed the same type of weather in MN by a week.
If you were able to find any parking in The Flats you had to walk a mile to the party. I ended up with a parking ticket each day I was there.

Back