Composite FB Schedule is Up

Swac PR Man

To the Board:

The "official" SWAC Composite Football Schedule has been posted on the SWAC website

... http://www.swac.org/03-04/football/03fbcomp.htm ...

It lists the official SWAC (divisional) games and who is the home team at neutral sites. The times are always subject to change . The TV schedule will be posted later this week, and may change a few of the game times, but those updates will be passed on as they become available.

Swac PR Man

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I would add a note under the times stating that listed times are local for the location of the game-or it may just be easier to convert the few non-Central time zone games, i.e. Southern/NCAT, to Central.....

I noticed they had the JSU and TX So. game scheduled for Sept. 20. On my schedule sent to me by the Alumni Assoc. it says that game is scheduled for Nov. 15 and it is scheduled for play in Jackson and it was even designated as high school day. The JSU website has it scheduled for Sept. as well but it was posted back in January as opposed to my scheduled sent to me in June.

If anyone knows the actual date please help me out.

j-state_tiger06,

I would suggest to go by the www.SWAC.org version presented by Swac PR Man. I would also suggest that it is the most up to date and comprehensive document available.

Back