Compliments on the B O T B 03'

kkpsi10

I was in the press box for the show from beginning to end.

Wishful thinking, I wish it could be the "U" and Jackson State, but any way!

I just wanted to give some props.

If it was one song that I enjoyed and I thought it was the

Mofugin Bomb, was when the "U" played that Alicia Keys

"You Don't Know My Name"

I thought that isht was "TIGHT"

From the arraignment to the sound.

I don't give to many compliments, but I have to give it when it is warranted.

Good Job.

Oh, and gram didn't win!

Originally posted by kkpsi10
I was in the press box for the show from beginning to end.

Wishful thinking, I wish it could be the "U" and Jackson State, but any way!

I just wanted to give some props.

If it was one song that I enjoyed and I thought it was the

Mofugin Bomb, was when the "U" played that Alicia Keys

"You Don't Know My Name"

I thought that isht was "TIGHT"

From the arraignment to the sound.

I don't give to many compliments, but I have to give it when it is warranted.

Good Job.

Oh, and gram didn't win!

You know how us top bands in da SWAC do, we stay funky....

We all know SU and JSU makes the best battle in the SWAC...But GSU is trying to do a lil something something....

Yet another person from a TOP SWAC band telling the truth..

GSU can't handle the truth...
:emlaugh:

Truth

I don't understand what the big argument on this page is about. The Southernites keep asking how they got an "L" Well, Grambling sounded damn good!!! :eek2: You keep saying that just because a band improved doesn't mean that they beat you. Well, if Southern stays on a certain level year after year it is very possible for another band to take it to a higher level. Southern did sound good. But it just kills me to see bands try to take away from what other bands are doing just because they want to remain the elite band. If you notice, at the beginning of this post everybod was admitting that both bands sounded good including Southernites. NOw, people from Southern are saying that Gram didn't even soun good and that everyone is saying SOuthern lost because GRam got more house. That's bullisht and you know it. I am an unbiased person and I'm about to tell it like it is:

The only reason people are even entertaining the argument that SU didn't take an "L" is because they respect SU for what they've been to the SWAc. If that was Gram vs some unknown band, eveybody would be saying Gram waxed that arse.

You know SU prides themselves on being loud.:lmao: Well, in acuality Southernites ( this is gonna push alot of buttons) YOU ARE NOT MUCH LOUDER THAN THE OTHER BANDS IN THE SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you listen to Gram's "I Like the Way You Move" That was the loudest song from both bands the entire night:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I'm not a SOuthern hater but I just had to get that off my chest. Throughout history every superpower has reigned and has fallen. Although SU has been a superpowe for about the last 13 years, your reign is up!!

I know people are saying, the last 13 years:redhot: , SU has been good for waaay longer than that. That is very very true, but truth be told, Gram was kicking everybody's arse in the 70's and the 80's. I dare you to argue with that. The 70's and 80's are why Gram is World Famed today.

"You Don't know My Name"

I like that like I like

"Secret Garden" by "The Boom"

Not going to argue who was better than who, cause Jackson State wasn't there, but any way, that's another world.

Yall have fun.

Re: Truth

Originally posted by EpsilonRho03
I don't understand what the big argument on this page is about. The Southernites keep asking how they got an "L" Well, Grambling sounded damn good!!! :eek2: You keep saying that just because a band improved doesn't mean that they beat you. Well, if Southern stays on a certain level year after year it is very possible for another band to take it to a higher level. Southern did sound good. But it just kills me to see bands try to take away from what other bands are doing just because they want to remain the elite band. If you notice, at the beginning of this post everybod was admitting that both bands sounded good including Southernites. NOw, people from Southern are saying that Gram didn't even soun good and that everyone is saying SOuthern lost because GRam got more house. That's bullisht and you know it. I am an unbiased person and I'm about to tell it like it is:

The only reason people are even entertaining the argument that SU didn't take an "L" is because they respect SU for what they've been to the SWAc. If that was Gram vs some unknown band, eveybody would be saying Gram waxed that arse.

You know SU prides themselves on being loud.:lmao: Well, in acuality Southernites ( this is gonna push alot of buttons) YOU ARE NOT MUCH LOUDER THAN THE OTHER BANDS IN THE SWAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you listen to Gram's "I Like the Way You Move" That was the loudest song from both bands the entire night:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

I'm not a SOuthern hater but I just had to get that off my chest. Throughout history every superpower has reigned and has fallen. Although SU has been a superpowe for about the last 13 years, your reign is up!!

I know people are saying, the last 13 years:redhot: , SU has been good for waaay longer than that. That is very very true, but truth be told, Gram was kicking everybody's arse in the 70's and the 80's. I dare you to argue with that. The 70's and 80's are why Gram is World Famed today.

Are you kidding me!!!!!

The dude that started this thread is from JSU!!!!

And you need to smack yourself for saying ..GRAMS "I Like the way you move" was the loudest song played all night!!!!

NIg that isht wasn't louder than ..
1.Can You Feel It
2. Neck
3. Hay
4. Definitely NOT "YOU DON'T KNOW MY MUDDAFUGGIN NAME!!!
(Boy have you lost your ever lovin mind..?!?!???!?!)

No one said GSU sounded bad....I never said that....

SU sound soo dayum good every year, it ain't much room for improvement, where GRAM on the other hand, ya'll couldn't go no where else but up.....

Stop crying this dude from JSU posted what he feel!!!!!!

It's the dayum truth GSU still have work to do before you all or on SU and JSU level....You all are on the right path though..

Keep up the good work...:cool:

Re: Re: Compliments on the B O T B 03'

Originally posted by SUtrp96

We all know SU and JSU makes the best battle in the SWAC...But GSU is trying to do a lil something something....

GSU can't handle the truth...
:emlaugh:
:shame::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"To thine own self be true"

Aren't you southernites always quoting that line to us?????

Originally posted by kkpsi10
"You Don't know My Name"

I like that like I like

"Secret Garden" by "The Boom"

Not going to argue who was better than who, cause Jackson State wasn't there, but any way, that's another world.

Yall have fun.

Bra, I know you are speaking from what you are use to seeing, but I havn't heard from anybody at the battle of the bands '03 that SU won. That is including all of family that are from that lower 9. 9th Ward for all that don't know.

Originally posted by black13
Bra, I know you are speaking from what you are use to seeing, but I havn't heard from anybody at the battle of the bands '03 that SU won. That is including all of family that are from that lower 9. 9th Ward for all that don't know.

LMAO!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Everyone I talked to said differently even Q93 radio station said that ya'll weren't close!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Keep em coming GSU!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Legend35
:shame::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"To thine own self be true"

Aren't you southernites always quoting that line to us?????
Yea....so, when the he!! are yall going to starting listening?

Typical of suCKs

I understand that had slipped by you. :shame:
I re-quoted your line in order for you to heed you own advice!!! :smh:

You know,....practice what you preach? suCKs always dishing it out,......it's time your start taking it like the big toy soldier you are!!!
"You don't wanna go to war with a soilder......su junkbox......we tried to warn ya!!!!!!!! :lmao:

AAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:jump:

AAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:jump:

And Down!!!!
:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by SUtrp96

Diversion

No we will never be able to get along because people have hard times admitting things, Whether it is a L or a TIE or whatever the case maybe. Don't twist what i am saying but it is true some people including GSU have hard times admitting the truth. I guess it is because of Pride . The Pride in the band or the pride in your school. But Fareal if SU don't think we got with them or ever got them so be it. That is their personal opinions. We have our opinions true enough. But even some people from schools other than SU and GSU says GSU won and some say SU won. I mean hay the point is we gave the people what they wanted which was a good hard fought battle by both bands.

Originally posted by World Famed
No we will never be able to get along because people have hard times admitting things, Whether it is a L or a TIE or whatever the case maybe. Don't twist what i am saying but it is true some people including GSU have hard times admitting the truth. I guess it is because of Pride . The Pride in the band or the pride in your school. But Fareal if SU don't think we got with them or ever got them so be it. That is their personal opinions. We have our opinions true enough. But even some people from schools other than SU and GSU says GSU won and some say SU won. I mean hay the point is we gave the people what they wanted which was a good hard fought battle by both bands.

That made about the most sence ever on this topic!!!!!!!

I basically feel the same way.... But if you check us SU peeps gave GSU their props, it's them trying to force an "L" upon SU which is rediculous, even if I was to try to force one upon GSU...

Like I said we gave GSU their props....And them other GSU folk to a MILE!!!..

But much respect for acknowleging the truth yo...

That makes too much sence even for your own MACH to understand...
~1~

Originally posted by Beaver03
Let's be real SU loss the battle and the halftime.

<------------------------about to die laughing @ this statement. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This board has made my day........too much comedy.

Back