Communism vs Terrorism

JSU*Toi

Can someone please tell me the difference in the terrorism propaganda they are selling us now and the communism propaganda they were selling in the 1940 and 50?s?

I will respond with my throughts being that they might start a fight :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Arent they tha same? :confused:

THEY ARE SAME EVENTHOUGH IN THEORY COMMUNISM IS NOT A BAD THING.

SexyJSU......go and read some of WEB DuBois' books on communism and why he decided to be a communist. THAT SHOULD HELP YOU OUT A LOT. THEN CHECK OUT BIN LADEN'S BOOK.

I have read that

My point is that, while I understand that terrorism is an issue I don't think it is as bad as we have been told. And please don't say look at the towers I feel the pain of all that but before that most americans didn't care what we did outside the country and they still don't so while everyone is talking about killing the terrorist simillar to when they were talking about killing the commies there is more to the story.

And I feel that people should start looking at the patterns.

I buy airline tickets !!!

For those of you that want to embrace COMMUNIST or TERRORIST ideals...I will be more that willing to buy a one way first class ticket to another country that embraces either of the two ideoligies as a "way of life".

BTW, these tickets will be one way and you cannot return.
Find a better country than the U.S., and I will kiss your arse in a box on live T.V., oh, and another thang, I have lived in 4 defferent countries so I know what I'm talking about. Respond if you want to get a clue !

Originally posted by SexyASSJSU*ATL
Can someone please tell me the difference in the terrorism propaganda they are selling us now and the communism propaganda they were selling in the 1940 and 50?s?

I will respond with my throughts being that they might start a fight :nod:

It all depends on whether you want the small picture approach or the big picture approach.

Things are a lot bigger than you could ever image....

Some of these things will usher in the second coming of Jesus Christ.

There is a spiritual force behind every nation...

Re: I buy airline tickets !!!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
For those of you that want to embrace COMMUNIST or TERRORIST ideals...I will be more that willing to buy a one way first class ticket to another country that embraces either of the two ideoligies as a "way of life".

BTW, these tickets will be one way and you cannot return.
Find a better country than the U.S., and I will kiss your arse in a box on live T.V., oh, and another thang, I have lived in 4 defferent countries so I know what I'm talking about. Respond if you want to get a clue !

What countries have you lived in, Maka? Just curious to find out their way of life. :D

Re: I buy airline tickets !!!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Do you want me to wear a thong while you are kissing my arse.

I really think that I will be making the choice to move and raise my kids (when I have some)outside the united states. This idea that there's no better place in the world to live, I don't buy that. There is just alot of things that I really can't stand behind and it hurts too see people blindly follow something so wrong.

When I move it mostly will be to etiher Toronto or Vancouver

Look, they're telling us these people are bad because they hate us, and they hate our way of life. And they hate our way of life because they hate freedom, and they hate the fact that we have freely elected officials. This is what the president said. Well, he wasn't elected! We really have to think about that.

Back