Come on out Tiger Pride and Jay Rob

Mae are the same team that kicked your ass!!! Also, we don’t sit in here and post BS about how great we will be 90 days before the season.

Every team on this board post about their recruits and the upcoming season so tell that lie to somebody else. Again your 0-2 in conference and 4th in the West. We gonna be here just like you and your trash arse team lmao.

Mae are the same team that kicked your ass!!! Also, we don’t sit in here and post BS about how great we will be 90 days before the season.

That’s false you started saying gram was gone beat everybody arse in June... don’t make me quote you old man... Alzheimer’s is a hell of a disorder I tell you!!! Lol

yet you still speaking for them...SMH...you acting like enraged baby momma.

And you acting like y’all got more than 2 victories and own a SWAC West W .... Alzheimer’s Flounders at it again with the short memory loss... sit yo old out of date ass down somewhere...

The QB should've thrown a seam route down to a TE while them ghetto country fools was on the field...what were they thinking lol

They was full of the Holy Ghost and thought they received word that everything should stop while they present their gift of love. I'm surprised they didn't start doing "chuch dancing" while someone from "da boom" played the organ......LOL

1571600843478.png

Them jokers lips are bleeding right now. They sitting there not being able to type are killing them.

This is Bulldog23 your down to earth DJ, jamming with you an a breezy, cool, and in some parts a rainy Monday.

Special shoutout to posters on HBCUSPORTS who always like to clown, keeping all of us humble through humor and simply giving our schools the Smackdown.

I got a special request for a few posters from a crew. Their team has been having such a rough season, that a few have been MIA and just don't know what to do. You guys used to talk more Smack than anybody, Now where are you?

This song is for you all to come on back and show your face. We Still have love for you and in the words of Charlie Wilson, "THERE IS NO HIDDING PLACE!!!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myu_MatVo_o

Last edited:
These JSU folks are slipping back in to participate in this week's picks but they are steering clear of the Smack Forum like there is a plague in here.........LOL

Back