Come on out Tiger Pride and Jay Rob

@dezjaguar lol yeah you know how it ends with SUcks ... they fall short in someway ... when you ready to talk facts , hmu...

I know somebody from JSU not even putting facts in their mouth....you guys facts are the equivalent to Trump stating facts.

Lynch Street Lies!!!!

Do a search on this page for that statement and see what happens.

I know somebody from JSU not even putting facts in their mouth....you guys facts are the equivalent to Trump stating facts.

Lynch Street Lies!!!!

Do a search on this page for that statement and see what happens.

It’s a fact you talk like your team gone contend ... we got 2 wins between us right... sitting in the same place in the standings in our divisions right? Maybe you can tell the recruits at least you beat JSU right ? ... flounders smh look at your program THIS yr before you come for others

I’d take Skelton over all 4 of jstank’s Quarterbacks. He gets the job done and or next guy up might be better overall. Back to the subject! While y’all are worrying about us y’all Need to bring TP back from Georgia Tech and jayrob from Confederate Ole Miss.

I’d take Skelton over all 4 of jstank’s Quarterbacks. He gets the job done and or next guy up might be better overall. Back to the subject! While y’all are worrying about us y’all Need to bring TP back from Georgia Tech and jayrob from Confederate Ole Miss.

I think JSU folks have come too terms our high expectations have been compromised and the season is a failure... this pride we playing for... we not worried but y’all seem to be., but when the mirror pointed back y’all can’t take it smh ... pathetic smack.

I think JSU folks have come too terms our high expectations have been compromised and the season is a failure... this pride we playing for... we not worried but y’all seem to be., but when the mirror pointed back y’all can’t take it smh ... pathetic smack.

Wasn’t smack I’m just being 100% honest and factual. Skelton isn’t the best passer but he has won at every level. He gets the job done and Bubba who is our backup QB might be better. This thread is about the disappearance of long time swacpage vets TP and jayrob. Let’s stay on point here lol

It’s a fact you talk like your team gone contend ... we got 2 wins between us right... sitting in the same place in the standings in our divisions right? Maybe you can tell the recruits at least you beat JSU right ? ... flounders smh look at your program THIS yr before you come for others

man you like a woman going through menopause. Sit your ass down somewhere before another SWAC team makes spare change out of JSU.

y’all haven’t come to terms with nothing....if so you would be too damn embarrassed to post...yet you all are too full of foolish pride to sit back and wait on or pursue something better.

y’all haven’t come to terms with nothing....if so you would be too damn embarrassed to post...yet you all are too full of foolish pride to sit back and wait on or pursue something better.

Lol flounders I need you to pick ... either you gone ridicule us for “running” when we don’t post and say we don’t have “pride” , or say we should be embarrassed for showing pride and standing by our team in the dark times... you can’t have it both ways..

Wasn’t smack I’m just being 100% honest and factual. Skelton isn’t the best passer but he has won at every level. He gets the job done and Bubba who is our backup QB might be better. This thread is about the disappearance of long time swacpage vets TP and jayrob. Let’s stay on point here lol

Bruh why are you being logical with JSU? Them niggs don’t understand logic. When Kent player for them they really thought that dude was Superman. Hell they still believe in the Easter Bunny.

man you like a woman going through menopause. Sit your ass down somewhere before another SWAC team makes spare change out of JSU.

Weak reply flounders you should be embarrassed to even utter a word... but at least you can start your first line pitch to future recruits... “hey son we grambling we won a celebration bowl in 2016, and now we only better than Texas sorry in the west and we beat JSU” smh have you no shame... get checked for Alzheimer’s you seem to forget a lot

Bruh why are you being logical with JSU? Them niggs don’t understand logic. When Kent player for them they really thought that dude was Superman. Hell they still believe in the Easter Bunny.

And gram cracka still believe in the tooth fairy if they think they contending still 😂😭 collect your 4 wins and shut up old man ...

You right. But I will set the record straight to your fellow SUcks brethren who want to get petty but then run from facts like @dezjaguar does... teach your friend how to smack please... it’s really amateur like..

You right. But I will set the record straight to your fellow SUcks brethren who want to get petty but then run from facts like @dezjaguar does... teach your friend how to smack please... it’s really amateur like..
Boy please u do not speak facts, you're starting to speak logic since your team sucks. Sorry i don't go on tangents like u do.

Gram is 2-5 ..0-2 in conference play. If yall ain't embarrassed to post then why should we lol (2-5..1-1 conference). We are here and will be here the remainder of the season and the next and the season after that. Deal with it lol

Gram is 2-5 ..0-2 in conference play. If yall ain't embarrassed to post then why should we lol (2-5..1-1 conference). We are here and will be here the remainder of the season and the next and the season after that. Deal with it lol

Mae are the same team that kicked your ass!!! Also, we don’t sit in here and post BS about how great we will be 90 days before the season.

Back