Come on out Tiger Pride and Jay Rob

CEE DOG

Stop running and come back. We promise not to laugh at you. Ok I lied. The longer you wait the tougher it will be. Come on and take these jokes.

Stop running and come back. We promise not to laugh at you. Ok I lied. The longer you wait the tougher it will be. Come on and take these jokes.

Cee, If you look at how many new JSU accounts have been open lately, you will know that Jrob and TP have been posting under false names....

I believe any given Saturday. Nothing I've seen from your team scares me. Shouldn't you be worried about alcorn dragging yall for the umpteenth time instead of THEE lol

Theeilove
TheeTheyHate
Naw im not worried. Don't divert, keep it j st and Southern. Alcorn is Alcorn, they've replaced y'all as big 3. Y'all niggas coleslaw.

You should be worried about Skelton’s lack of throwing.. it’s going to cost y’all a championship..
Hmmmmm atleast u acknowledge we going to the championship. I knew this season would humble u. I told u u have become more logical as the season progressed.

Hmmmmm atleast u acknowledge we going to the championship. I knew this season would humble u. I told u u have become more logical as the season progressed.

I mean whose challenging y’all in the west ? I wouldn’t say humble .., I just state facts...

I mean whose challenging y’all in the west ? I wouldn’t say humble .., I just state facts...
Naw n***a u wasn't stating facts earlier in the year just emotions like a female. Now u say who gone challenge us in the west, I've been saying that b4 the season. Now what defense in the conference will stop Skelton from doing what he do?

Naw im not worried. Don't divert, keep it j st and Southern. Alcorn is Alcorn, they've replaced y'all as big 3. Y'all niggas coleslaw.

You are the one diverting. Go beef with alcorn. I know its hard to since they continuously drag yalls arse lmao. Next up for us is PV. See you in Nov

Naw n***a u wasn't stating facts earlier in the year just emotions like a female. Now u say who gone challenge us in the west, I've been saying that b4 the season. Now what defense in the conference will stop Skelton from doing what he do?

What emotions .... I called 1-3 and y’all were 1-3 I still stand bye y’all will have 5 losses that’s pending.... I said Skelton gone get exposed.... we’ve all seen from year 1 to year 2 still problems with him throwing... I said JSU could go 7-5 or 6-6 this year I didn’t see no swac title game for us with questionable coaching staff and unanswered play caller questions.... everything I’ve states at the start of the season is a fact so far ... lol the rest is school pride and shat talking that got y’all creating threads on my name cause I low key touched a nerve y’all not willing to admit but I see how y’all respond when we down... it’s cool we can still upset someone before it’s all said and done.

What emotions .... I called 1-3 and y’all were 1-3 I still stand bye y’all will have 5 losses that’s pending.... I said Skelton gone get exposed.... we’ve all seen from year 1 to year 2 still problems with him throwing... I said JSU could go 7-5 or 6-6 this year I didn’t see no swac title game for us with questionable coaching staff and unanswered play caller questions.... everything I’ve states at the start of the season is a fact so far ... lol the rest is school pride and shat talking that got y’all creating threads on my name cause I low key touched a nerve y’all not willing to admit but I see how y’all respond when we down... it’s cool we can still upset someone before it’s all said and done.
See another tangent, I'm not reading all of that. Plus u said we would lose to PV lol keep yo thoughts to yo backwards j st potnas lol

You don’t have to answer... fact and inevitably for SUcks

-1-3 I called it y’all were it
- 7-5 on the way , pencil in the Alcorn Loss
- Skelton can’t damn throw still
- No championship for southern (pending)
- Above average and on the same couch as JSU... oh it’s coming and don’t come in jack town half stepping like y’all did too Texas southern...

These are all facts so far. No emotion I’m consistent.

Back