Come on in henyah and see what I'm working wit!!!

Panther88

Banned
That bah got MAD SKILLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Thanks 4 D hook-up bruh! It's tighter than DTown before her 20th b-day! LOL :emlaugh: :p@DTown! LOL

Help a Sista Out

I want to be like all of you when I grow up :D

Sigs look very good

Hook me up with one...PLEEEZE

Originally posted by Panthro
That bah got MAD SKILLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Thanks 4 D hook-up bruh! It's tighter than DTown before her 20th b-day! LOL :emlaugh: :p@DTown! LOL

Well, its okay, but I miss seeing that "portrait" of you. :rolleyes: :D

Hey P

The sig is tight.

:nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:

Maka

I was wondering if you did Dtown also...
Good work!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Dtown.....

Maka made have created the sig, but you supplied the working material..........I can see what ya working with!!!!!!!!
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
Maka

I was wondering if you did Dtown also...
Good work!!!

Naw, I aint did Dtown, I made her sig though....

I tried to holla at her earlier this year but she told me she only likes brothers that are in shape.....

I told her that round was a shape...

She then said that I had to be athletic.....

I then told her that Sumo Wrestlers are athletic....

She then maced me and told me to STFU and quit stalking her...

:D :D :D

From Makaho Bedrock

Naw, I aint did Dtown, I made her sig though....

I tried to holla at her earlier this year but she told me she only likes brothers that are in shape.....

I told her that round was a shape...

She then said that I had to be athletic.....

I then told her that Sumo Wrestlers are athletic....

She then maced me and told me to STFU and quit stalking her...
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Regards.

Ah hell naw!

As <b>respective agent</b> of said Mr. Makaho Enterprises, inc.; I'm hereby sworn to inform YOU ALL that in order for Makaho Enterprises, inc. to conjure up some type of sig for youz, you MUST go through his representative - that be me! :mad: A "small" fee/donation is req'd, so.... :smh:

SeeingSpots, babeeeeeeeeey, what'chew wanna' see babeeeey? :D That old pic w/ my pointy ears? :confused: ~snicker~

Originally posted by Panthro
SeeingSpots, babeeeeeeeeey, what'chew wanna' see babeeeey? :D That old pic w/ my pointy ears? :confused: ~snicker~

Yeah, since that's the only thang that was pointy longer than 42 seconds. :rolleyes:

I feel like Carmela, you don't phugging appreciate me or show me love, just them little hussies DTown and JSTUS get all the attention and the 42 second thrilla. So they are younger and smaller than me, but they ain't rockin' Double Ds (when you weigh only dayum 100 lbs. like DTown, you double sheit!) like me with YEARS of experience. ;)

So just GET OUT!

:throwing that niccas golf clubs straight out the window:

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Hey SS, double deez.........LMAO

Makaho, you's a damn fool...have you gotten in another shape yet?

LOL

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Seeing Spots

Yeah, since that's the only thang that was pointy longer than 42 seconds. :rolleyes:

I feel like Carmela, you don't phugging appreciate me or show me love, just them little hussies DTown and JSTUS get all the attention and the 42 second thrilla. So they are younger and smaller than me, but they ain't rockin' Double Ds (when you weigh only dayum 100 lbs. like DTown, you double sheit!) like me with YEARS of experience. ;)

So just GET OUT!

:throwing that niccas golf clubs straight out the window:

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Babey, can I come home? :confused:

This 42SecondThrilla is ALL yours babeeeeey. :smh: It's all 4 U.... :smh:

Back