Colonics...

JagGrad

Should It be Used?

Whats the best Product to purchase?

Im really interested in a Healthy Detoxification System.....

I wanna get my colon cleansed THOROUGHLY(**Nutty Professor Moment).....:lol: :lol:

The average person should have a no.2 twice a day. If you are not regular having a colonic done by a professional is the best thing that can happen to you. Your body needs to be clean of waste to function properly correctly. This is one of the problems so many people have bad breathe now. They don't clean their system out.

On the "FOR REAL":spin:

There are many parasites good and bad living in our systems....a good flushing is always good for the body.....

No Bull SCHITIN.:lol: :lol:

JagGrad said:
On the "FOR REAL":spin:

There are many parasites good and bad living in our systems....a good flushing is always good for the body.....

No Bull SCHITIN.:lol: :lol:

Well I HITS about 5 times a day. I take those Green T pills...man my system be CLEAN!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Well I HITS about 5 times a day. I take those Green T pills...man my system be CLEAN!!!

SN, my wife goes to Asian doctor in D.C that only uses herbal treatment along with acupuncture. With the acupuncture, she's able to remove some of the toxins from the body. She also gave her this chinese tea, which I also drink. It's supposed to rid your body of parasites and other toxins.

CEE DOG said:
The average person should have a no.2 twice a day. If you are not regular having a colonic done by a professional is the best thing that can happen to you. Your body needs to be clean of waste to function properly correctly. This is one of the problems so many people have bad breathe now. They don't clean their system out.
Very true...it's not normal to not schitt...those odors come right from the stomach, up thru the mouth. :sick:

Warndalyn said:
Very true...it's not normal to not schitt...those odors come right from the stomach, up thru the mouth. :sick:
Ain't nothing worst than an attractive person with bad breath. Man talking about making your day go wrong. :lol:

CEE DOG said:
Ain't nothing worst than an attractive person with bad breath. Man talking about making your day go wrong. :lol:

Damn I know right......
I have a co-worker who is a beautiful middle aged White Woman.....sexy as hell but she seems to have this.........Smokers cough/morning coffee/shcitty azz breath..........thang going on.......................
Im like damn Do you Need Colonics.......:scared:
:lmao:

JagGrad said:
Should It be Used?

Whats the best Product to purchase?

Im really interested in a Healthy Detoxification System.....

I wanna get my colon cleansed THOROUGHLY(**Nutty Professor Moment).....:lol: :lol:

The Master Cleanser was the best natural system I have tried. Well, the only one I tried, but it is good!

Back