College Hill Season II

BayouBandit03

Future TxSu Law Student
Any thoughts on the season premiere? In my opinion it was tight. The girls they choosen this season i would hav slapped two of em hoez. And that lil leprechaun was :shame: :lmao:

What she said about him......he has no neck........... :lol:

They're very annoying. All of em. Simply annoying. I can't say that there was one that I actually liked.

Kinda send help!!!

NASTYNUPE said:
They're very annoying. All of em. Simply annoying. I can't say that there was one that I actually liked.

Kinda send help!!!

You beat me to that statement, I hate all of their voices. :smh:

half the show was edited for foul language...I hope this isn't an every week thing.

the cheerleader looks to jump on a brotha's weakness and use that to get in good with the females...

besides that...it looks like Real World College Life....If they don't go on campus during the show it basically takes away from the meaning of the show.

We were robbed!

They get a big fancy house in the country and we had to have a suite in the dorm. They even have the camera in focus this season. :retard:

But yes, I'm already tired of this ex-couple with all that arguing. The look on his face when she came through that door was funny though. It looks like she ran clean over him when they were together.

the show was extremely boring to me. it sucks. they should have featured a school with a more lively campus and students. i thought southern was an excellent choice last year and would love to see some schools life famu, howard, jsu........etc.

and the country in oklahoma does not reflect hbcu life. :smh:

Is it me, or is short dude trying to hard to fit in. I know he's not used to interacting with his own kind, but it seems as though he's trying a tad bit too hard to be black.

What's up with big mamma from Bakersfield with all the tattoo's wanting to be a video girl? Jelli, see it's not just men exploiting women, now you have women wanting to exploit themselves.

This show is going to be a complete waste if you're looking for something productive. Now if you want to look at it for some laughs, and drama, it's seems that this will be the place.

NICE

Why does it seem like the couple was just arguing because they knew there was a camera. Not one thing came out of their mouth that wasn't pointless. Ole boy look like he was just searching for a point to make and ole girl was just fussing about anything off the top of her head.

That little short cat will probably end up gettin his arse :slap: He is just starting drama for the camera too.

Everyone there was playing for the cameras. All that loud talking and arguing. These are college-educated people. I agree...this show has little to do with college with the house being off campus and BET could've leased a house and stuck people in like the Real World.

They picked Langston because I don't think there are too many HBCU's that would want to touch this mess.

Did yall notice how someone off camera kept pouring courvoisier in little man's cup. He was drunk out of his mind.

I haven't watched this second installment of this program. I didn't watch the first.

It sounds just like the kind of mess BET would put on TV...ignorance and buffoonery painting yet another negative image of black folks.

:smh:

The one thing I can say about the parents of chubby girl who wants to be a video ho. They *****ed up. I am sure they are proud. "I raised a want-to-be video ho."

...and I thought it couldn't get any worse than that hot garbage they filmed on the Yard. I won't be watching.
All, thanks for the warning.

I never saw the other season but accidently ran across this mess this afternoon. What I saw was nothing but arguing for arguing sake. Folks drinking out those red cups and a lot of pixelated pictures. Why have pictures on the wall or decorated items on a table if you can't show them?

OMG

OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did yall see all em big gurls come to the house!!!???? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ol dude had some fat heifas come ova from the club. Gurl in the black shaking each one of her booty cheek i was like DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm96 said:
They picked Langston because I don't think there are too many HBCU's that would want to touch

True (may be the reason it is not shot on campus this year also)

Back