College Football "Playoff" 2018

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Notre Dame ? Really? They been skating by all season and outside of catching Michigan slipping early who have they played or struggled against I should say to even be in the top 4 smh

They blew out then No.7 Stanford, No. 24 Va. Tech and crushed No.13 Syracuse.

They blew out then No.7 Stanford, No. 24 Va. Tech and crushed No.13 Syracuse.

Let’s analyze that.... out of those three teams I’ll give you Syracuse as a legit win....

Virginia tech - got knocked out of the top 25 and just didn’t look good across the board this year so does that really qualify as a quality win?

Stanford - did you watch them play Oregon? They were lucky at best not good...

Let’s talk about classic struggle come from behind wins to Vanderbilt, ball state, and navy ...?

This is 2012 all over again for Notre dame

They dodged a Clemson this year but they can’t dodge them in the playoffs

Let’s analyze that.... out of those three teams I’ll give you Syracuse as a legit win....

Virginia tech - got knocked out of the top 25 and just didn’t look good across the board this year so does that really qualify as a quality win?

Stanford - did you watch them play Oregon? They were lucky at best not good...

Let’s talk about classic struggle come from behind wins to Vanderbilt, ball state, and navy ...?

This is 2012 all over again for Notre dame

They dodged a Clemson this year but they can’t dodge them in the playoffs

No team can control what happens to an opponent on its schedule after the game is played.

All they can do is take care of business. The Irish did that. Georgia didn’t. And that’s why the Bulldogs are gonna be in the Sugar Bowl.

And tell me exactly who Clemson played this season that tells you they are gonna destroy ND? Clemson’s schedule wasn’t the toughest either .
Man Clemson is good. Been good for the last 4 years. ND is finna get they ass worked

If FBS was really about football, they would have the same playoff format as the FCS, but we know its all about making money at the FBS.

How in the hell can you have a sport with over 130 teams and only have 4 teams qualify for the playoffs lmao.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
lol they straight. I’m not worried about them. Hell they a special teams play away from beating Bama twice in the Championship. 4 Best teams are Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State

I don’t think one of the four best teams in the country is a squad that loses by 30 to a 6-6 Purdue team and gives up a zillion points to Maryland.

If FBS was really about football, they would have the same playoff format as the FCS, but we know its all about making money at the FBS.

How in the hell can you have a sport with over 130 teams and only have 4 teams qualify for the playoffs lmao.

That system isn’t more fairer when you consider NDSU has won it six of the last seven years. Lol

The Big 10 will pull its weight and see to it that the CFP is expanded to 8 teams to ensure that all Power 5 teams get at least one team in. Three straight years of not having a representative?

needs to be expanded anyway

I have been saying that for the last two to three years. P5 gets one team plus the next three highest ranked teams. Wake me when that happens!

Things happen. Wild card teams have won the super bowl

Historically, there has been more randomness in champions in the NFL based on the way the structure of the league itself is setup to have parity more so than college football.

Last edited:
Historically, there has been more randomness in champions in the NFL based on the way the structure of the league itself is setup to have parity more so than college football.
True but College football needs to expand. We need a set system

True but College football needs to expand. We need a set system

The call for an expanded playoff is only done because there is a perception that it allows for more inclusion and fairness. It simply isn't true.

The best teams -- regardless of sport or postseason format -- win the championship more often than not. It been proven over time.

And expansion doesn't necessarily eliminate flaws or criticism. There are 68 teams that make the NCAA Tournament, and every year there are complaints about the 69th, 70th, 71st teams being left out.

No system is going to please everybody.

Back