College Football "Playoff" 2018

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am a fan of a 6-team playoffs
The champ of every P5 conference and the highest ranking at-large team
(this year UCF needed to out point ND in the rankings to get in)

1 Alabama vs bye
4 Oklahoma vs 5 Ohio State

3 Notre Dame vs 6 Washington
2 Clemson vs bye

ND wont get worked simply because they have a really good coach. Probably the best coach of the 4 teams in the playoffs. BUT I still expect Clemson to win.

Look at it like this, it's the real "ACC Championship" game.

I am a fan of a 6-team playoffs
The champ of every P5 conference and the highest ranking at-large team
(this year UCF needed to out point ND in the rankings to get in)

1 Alabama vs bye
4 Oklahoma vs 5 Ohio State

3 Notre Dame vs 6 Washington
2 Clemson vs bye

Too many games for those kids man. I would only be in favor of that if they cancelled the conference championship games and we know that wont happen.

We do have a set system, it is called making money and they are not really interested in crowning a true national champion!
They could rearrange the bowl games to be mini-playoff games and they'd still make a lot more money. It's not that difficult to do.
Have your bowl games and the playoffs too, all in one.

The Big 10 will pull its weight and see to it that the CFP is expanded to 8 teams to ensure that all Power 5 teams get at least one team in. Three straight years of not having a representative?
Ohio State was in it year before last (31-0 Clemson), so this is only the 2nd year in a row without a representative. Pac-12 had Washington (24-7 Bama) the same year.

Let’s analyze that.... out of those three teams I’ll give you Syracuse as a legit win....

Virginia tech - got knocked out of the top 25 and just didn’t look good across the board this year so does that really qualify as a quality win?

Stanford - did you watch them play Oregon? They were lucky at best not good...

Let’s talk about classic struggle come from behind wins to Vanderbilt, ball state, and navy ...?

This is 2012 all over again for Notre dame

They dodged a Clemson this year but they can’t dodge them in the playoffs
Stanford's only losses were to ranked teams. Not sure how you knock UND for handing them their worst loss.

They didn't struggle with Navy at all. LOL It was 27-0 at the half.

Didn't Alabama struggle with the Citadel? Clemson had to come from behind to beat Syracuse (who UND blew out).

Stanford's only losses were to ranked teams. Not sure how you knock UND for handing them their worst loss.

Didn't Alabama struggle with the Citadel? Clemson had to come from behind to beat Syracuse (who UND blew out).

Man Alabama hasn't struggled with anybody. LOL It was CLOSE at half but not a struggle. I think OU will give them a run. Georgia's offense was gashing Bama's defense.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I like 6 teams and give the two high seeds a bye.

Georgia is a Good team. Oklahoma has to be in if they going on own CFP guidelines of a Conference Champ makes the cut.

I like 6 teams and give the two high seeds a bye.

Georgia is a Good team. Oklahoma has to be in if they going on own CFP guidelines of a Conference Champ makes the cut.

I agree........I think Georgia is a better team, but OU gets the nod with 1 loss to Texas.......avenged that loss and won the Big 12. Too bad for Georgia..........that loss the LSU hurt 'em.

Much better.
Nick is a better recruiter than he is a coach.
Dabo too. They got the deck stacked.
I feel like you trolling lol. I see what your trying to say but Dabo recruiting classes were not all that at first. Nick game plan ability has been unheard of by any coach in the sport history.

Much better.
Nick is a better recruiter than he is a coach.
Dabo too. They got the deck stacked.

"Much better." - No.

"Nick is a better recruiter than he is a coach." - Why do you think all of these recruits want to play for him? Personality wise, he's an asshole, but they know they're gonna win, because he can coach.

"Dabo too." - I'm taking Nick. That said, with Dabo being a Bama grad, he'll get the first call when Nick retires.

The Big 10 will pull its weight and see to it that the CFP is expanded to 8 teams to ensure that all Power 5 teams get at least one team in. Three straight years of not having a representative?

Don't know about that, It'll take more than just the Big10 & Pac12 to get this done together.

If FBS was really about football, they would have the same playoff format as the FCS, but we know its all about making money at the FBS.

How in the hell can you have a sport with over 130 teams and only have 4 teams qualify for the playoffs lmao.

It's not a sanction playoff by the NCAA, so is it really a playoff? They just call it that and we know it's not a playoff.

I agree........I think Georgia is a better team, but OU gets the nod with 1 loss to Texas.......avenged that loss and won the Big 12. Too bad for Georgia..........that loss the LSU hurt 'em.

It kilt them! Oklahoma besides Clemson can offensively hang with Bama. If Oklahoma was in Georgia position with 14pts up on Bama I think Oklahoma doesn't stop scoring on Bama. Kyler is a Playa! I'm excited for the Bama/Oklahoma semifinal.

Back