College Basketball Scores: November 25-30, 2020

TXSU needs defend #23 from Saint Mary’s as soon as he steps on the court. He single handlely brought them back in the first half.

I've been telling the JSU people all summer that those two were going to get us over the hump with them. I might have to back up a bit, but we'll see.

You all still got all of your starters from last year except the 1 that graduated so you're good. You shouldn't have a problem getting through regular season (barring injuries). Tournament time it will definitely affect you though. But he'll im not even optimistic that we will finish this season.

I've been telling the JSU people all summer that those two were going to get us over the hump with them. I might have to back up a bit, but we'll see.

You all "shole" don't have to worry about jsu. Their women are light in the behind and can't handle a press.....LOL

You all "shole" don't have to worry about jsu. Their women are light in the behind and can't handle a press.....LOL
This the same team that whipped y'all twice last year. We had a horrible showing then too. Speaking of horrible, try to score more than 34 points tonight ya here 😂😂. These bottom feeders i tell you lol.

Back