Cola Wars Heating Up

THAMES

As the tempature starts to rise this summer the cola wars are starting to heat up. Coca Cola will introduce Vanilla Coke, Pepsi will have Blue Pepsi and Dr. Pepper will have Fusion. Which one are you more than likely to try? Remember when your choices were coke,sprite, or red (cedric the entertainer).

Why Blue always gets my attention I'll never know

I could see myself trying that Blue Pepsi. For some reason, I LOVE the blue Kool-Aids (especially Cool Blue Lemonade). Somethin' about blue just draws me in...

Naw, it ain't a fraternity thing :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kev, You are right it is a Blue Frat thing.

I read somewhere on the SwacPage that someone gave up the Soda, well I said why not. So i did it too. "Gave up Carbonated Drinks." Come on, I need some flava.

So I will not be trying the new soda drinks for the summer unless it is non-carbonated.

:)

I said it AIN'T no frat thing!!

I just like blue - so sue me ;)

DTown - you oughta try a Vanilla Coke at Johnny Rockets or somplace where they have old soda shops (like old drugstores where you could get malts & thick milkshakes). I think Coke's running outta ideas if they think Vanilla Coke is something new. Maybe they just wanna capitalize on what the soda shops have been doing for ages.

I'm not too keen on vanilla, so that vanilla coke might not get me drinking it. But that Pepsi Blue might get me if it's as good as it's sister drink Code Red Mountain Dew. I do also like the wild cherry Pepsi so, they might have me already.

Back