Cohabit...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
For those of you that had siblings of the opposite sex or had both parents in the home, was it a big deal to walk around "comfortable", i.e. in uderwear or less? Just curious. I'm coming to find that most families have that rule. No walking around in the underwear. If you're family, why should it matter?

do watz comfortable....

.....for you!

I have 3 brothers and 2 older one younger than I and growing up...it didn't matter then and it doesn't matter to us as adults now.

Think about how screwed up society has some people.

If you walk outside in a bra and a pair of panties, people look @ you like you're crazy. If you're outside in a bikini swimsuit, its kewl. What sense does that really make and what's the difference between the two? NONE except the pricing.

Same with guys. If he walks outside in boxers he's in his underwear. If he walks outside in swimming trunks its kewl.
WTF? Society doesn't know what to dictate and when. Rules, do's...don't...according to society...double standards...to "L" with them!:D

I'll walk in front of my brothers in my underwear. They don't pay me any attention. They are 10 and 12 years older than I; they knew what I had before I did. The last time I was in Shreveport, my brother burst into the bathroom while I was getting dressed so he could brush his teeth. I kept dressing and we shot the **** as if we were sitting on the couch.

I would do it in front of my dad, too. Hell, my mom would walk around my dad and I naked. We never had a problem with it.

And ain't gave a dayum who did!

Blu why do you feel you have to get so comfortable?

*remembers that I am in my drawers now*

oh nevermind!!!!

Some folk are just uptight like that. My sisters never did, but me, my brother and dad would walk around in our boxers/briefs in a heartbeat. No big deal for us.

Man it's so damn confortable to go home and just lounge around in the boxers. My law school roommate used to shock women when they came over to our apartment to visit one of us (usually him) and the other would be lounging in the boxers, prancing around just like the guest wasn't there. Eventually someone would ask if I/he was gonna put some clothes on. We'd then explain that we were at home, we were confortable, and if they didn't like it, they could get the **** out.

As a family, we were some underwear, and Under-roos walking around the house futhamucka's. Even when I would stay at my Great-Grandmother's, or one of my aunt's house we all walked around the house in the mornings, and at bedtime in our underwear.

Afterall, we were family, and it didn't matter, we were all the same in our minds. Thank God, there were no incest minded perverts in our family.

aamuprettywoman, do you still walk around outside in your bra, & panties? I promise if you do it at the reunion, I won't look at you funny.:p :p :p

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
As a family, we were some underwear, and Under-roos walking around the house futhamucka's.

NICE

LOL @ NICE. :D

Well my family and I use to walk around in undies too. I don't do it anymore since I'm an adult now. I try not to walk around nekkid or half nekkid too much around my 5 year old. He's getting too old to see mommy like that.

Well being the only child from a single parent home being "comfortable" was not a problem for me and my Mom. My Grandma would just shake her head as she still does now...lol I was just wondering. I hear some "complete" families have this rule and I was wondering why does it matter?

AMW, I'm feeling ya with that underwear swimsuit situation. I've always wondered, what's the difference. If I go the to local Piggly Wiggly in my bra and panties wet all over, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Back